Suggestion for new Add-on

Author Topic: Suggestion for new Add-on  (Read 1054 times)

I was thinking of maybe starting up a little add-on with someone. It has one purpose so far and that is to prevent spam in servers.

- Auto delete of bricks by a "non-trusted" user after a certain time.

this one is simple, you have a list of users that are "trusted" (admin/super's are auto added) then any other user is placed into another group called... "users" after a player placed in "users" leaves the clock starts and after a certain time period all the bricks they created are destroyed. Now i would add the option that if they come back into the server the limit is reset.

A GUI could be made to view trusted users and add/remove. This is just an idea, maybe it seems useful to other users and someone can offer their assistance..

thanks
~ thermoman

Sometimes random people build cool stuff.  What you just need to do is use the highlight bricks function on each user that left, and clear the bad builds.

Sometimes random people build cool stuff.  What you just need to do is use the highlight bricks function on each user that left, and clear the bad builds.

i would say that this add-on would most likely be used on dedicated servers

I left on my server over night a few days, and though there were about 9 bad builds, there was one that I liked, and this mod would have destroyed it like any other.  Though I wouldn't mind a clear brick on leave server if they have less then ten bricks.

I left on my server over night a few days, and though there were about 9 bad builds, there was one that I liked, and this mod would have destroyed it like any other.  Though I wouldn't mind a clear brick on leave server if they have less then ten bricks.

it would have to been thought out more, but for instance i was just in a server and someone built a giant "you suck" and also placed an emitter. they left and the admin is afk. Why should that be there? idk it has its pros and cons

Thats why you give em a nice ban from the brick menue.