Poll

Author Topic: Tactical Player V3 Bleeding  (Read 10671 times)

Tactical Player
Download And Rating Count will no longer be updated due to dead topic

Version: 2
Filesize: 31.67 kB
Filename: Player_Tactical.zip
Last Modified: September 10, 2011, 09:12:05 AM
Rtb Downloads: 1,555

The Playertype Features:
-3 Different states of health, each state is a different speed/jump height depending on health, Normal, Hi health, and Low health
-Heals overtime
-Bleeding, randomly when hit directly there's a chance you could bleed, you lose 25 health from bleeding (over time)
-No jump sound
-Can Survive Falling Damage, Depending on the height you fall from depends on how much health you lose now
-Chance that you will "cripple" your legs upon falling Crippled Leg chance now depends on height you fall from
  -Health will be decreased to 1
  -Crippled legs mean slower move speed until it heals
  -2 states while you have crippled legs Low and Hi health
  -You can heal back to normal states over time
-Custom falldamage sound + screen shake
-Heart beat sounds + Damage flash every second when health is low, just damage flash when health is about medium
-Several Rtb prefs to customize it the way you want
  Rtb Prefs:
  -Heal Delay, the delay after being damaged before you start healing (milliseconds)(100-5000)
  -Heal Speed, the delay between each interval of health is given to you (milliseconds) (50-1000)
  -Fall Damage Dampener The higher the number the less damage you receive from falling damage (1-6)(Changed)
  -Can Cripple Legs, Toggles weather or not legs can be crippled
  -Can Heal, Toggles weather or not you can heal ovretime
  -Survive FallDamage, Toggles weather or not you lose 60 health upon impact with ground or if you die instantly
  -Bleeding, Toggles weather or not you can bleed from damage

4.53/5.00 16 ratings
31.59 kb 109 MediaFire Downloads (no longer available)

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Downloads System

If you have L4D Survivor enabled it adds Tactical Survivor Which functions like L4D playertype you can download it below
Player_L4DSurvivor

Please report any bugs, requests, or ideas regarding the playertype

BugFixes/ChangeLog
V1.1 Fixed the falling damage explosion so it would actually occur
v1.2 Now Includes Tactical Survivor if you have L4D Surivor enabled
v1.3 Removed option for crippled legs healing, Added Option for enabling/disabling healing, made it so
that you can no longer set Heal Speed/Heal Delay to ridiculously low or high values
v1.4 Fixing problems with crippled legs not healing, various bug fixes, change fall damage sound from stereo to mono, decreased filesize, removed crippled leg message
v1.5 Removed Crippled Leg Chance Rtb Pref, Falling Damage now depends on the height you fall from, Crippled leg chance depends on height you fall from, Added Fall Damage Dampener Rtb Pref
v2 Decreases fall damage dampener from 12 to 6, Center print message when your legs become crippled, Only enable Tactical Survivor if you have L4D survivor enabled, Fix a bug where you can't get your legs crippled (crippled legs is no longer dependent on height you fall from will try to fix this soon)
v3
Added Bleeding
Bleeding rtb pref
Crippled legs now depend on height fallen from
Last Modified: September 10, 2011, 09:12:05 AM

« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 06:14:15 PM by swollow »

If its true, then its amazing.

This playertype gave me an idea... Expect to see it within a week. Thanks, 10/10.

I appreciate all the positive comments guys, any ideas for it?

The only idea is could you possibly make it work with ZAPT or the zombie mods?

Other than that, you nailed it. Good job!

The only idea is could you possibly make it work with ZAPT or the zombie mods?

Other than that, you nailed it. Good job!
Could you explain this more? Wouldn't it already work with zapt and zombie mods?

Could you explain this more? Wouldn't it already work with zapt and zombie mods?
Well, I've noticed that in the ZAPT forms, you can only pick up like a certain amount of items.

E.G. You can only carry one melee weapon, one med pack, one main assault rifle, etc.

If you could integrate that code into the playertype, it would COMPLETE IT for all audiences.

Well, I've noticed that in the ZAPT forms, you can only pick up like a certain amount of items.

E.G. You can only carry one melee weapon, one med pack, one main assault rifle, etc.

If you could integrate that code into the playertype, it would COMPLETE IT for all audiences.
Ok, I'll try all I'll post a separate download link

Ok, I'll try all I'll post a separate download link
Thanks!

If it doesn't work out, it's completely fine, too. You made a great add on and should be proud of it.