Author Topic: How come the child support system is so broken?  (Read 8997 times)

Master "anyone with an IQ lower than mine doesn't deserve an education" Matthew
No, if they have less of an IQ but still have the motivation and advanced maturity, then have at it, But my IQ being higher than usual does help.

But if all you want to do is forget around on snapchat and not actually get stuff done, and you want to cause trouble, and forget with the quiet people because they're not loving on snap chat, and they aren't a mindless starfish like them, then they can forget off back home.

But my IQ being higher than usual does help.
What is it, then?

The part where I was born with a Higher IQ, The part where I was genetically enabled to make better decisions at a younger age, I was able to live smarter, be smarter, instead of living a life of snapchat filters and tumblr posts.
the darwinist point of view you're presenting where less successful people fail to find success due to flaws inherent to their being is one that assumes all individuals start off from an identical point, and are given the same set of opportunities and downfalls, and this is a point of view which is very distant from reality. i would suggest that you learn more about the influences of nature vs. nurture on human psychology. you're placing an inappropriately large amount of weight on the effects of nature on an individuals intelligence and personality, where environmental factors are significantly more effectual. if you were born and immediately relocated to a poverty-stricken country, your apparent intelligence, personality, and general cognitive function would be vastly different.

and for reference, there is no universally accepted scientific measure of intelligence. the claim that any individual has genetically superior intellect is unsubstantiatable
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 08:42:37 PM by otto-san »

What is it, then?
Last I checked my Power Level IQ was in the mid 100s so something between 120 to 150, it has been a few years, but I'd have to get another legit test to have a 100% solid number.

What the hell do you have against snapchat in particular lol?
It's probably what all the normal social kids use. He's obviously excluded from those circles and is terribly bitter about it.

No, if they have less of an IQ but still have the motivation and advanced maturity, then have at it, But my IQ being higher than usual does help.

But if all you want to do is forget around on snapchat and not actually get stuff done, and you want to cause trouble, and forget with the quiet people because they're not loving on snap chat, and they aren't a mindless starfish like them, then they can forget off back home.
if you were mature and smart enough you'd know that the majority of human beings on earth are not mature in their mid-teenage years. just the fact that you hold this whole superiority complex about other people's maturity and intelligence shows how loving immature and stupid you are

the average person here can even see how handicapped you're acting

Honestly guys, Master Matthew is a hardcore nerd. He doesn't just draw stiff realistic images, or play mainstream games, or enjoy overrated hobbies. He was born to create drawings, stories, comics, and gaming is his passion, He researches it, He plays more than just "GTA on Xbox 360". He plays crypt of the necrodancer, He plays castle in the darkness, he plays super meat boy, binding of Isaac, shantae, and so many games that casual gamers, artists, and nerds don't care about. and If those people exist, he most likely hates them, because they're simple. They just read harry potter, and watch hunger games, and play call of duty. He knows no one ever digs deeper than that. No one truly loves art the way He does. We all know hes tired of this. And he can't take it anymore. and he only wishes to find someone who shares his interests and general mindset, He knows he wont find someone perfect but he says thank you so much for considering, have a nice day, and stay intellectual.

Honestly guys, Master Matthew is a hardcore nerd. He doesn't just draw stiff realistic images, or play mainstream games, or enjoy overrated hobbies. He was born to create drawings, stories, comics, and gaming is his passion, He researches it, He plays more than just "GTA on Xbox 360". He plays crypt of the necrodancer, He plays castle in the darkness, he plays super meat boy, binding of Isaac, shantae, and so many games that casual gamers, artists, and nerds don't care about. and If those people exist, he most likely hates them, because they're simple. They just read harry potter, and watch hunger games, and play call of duty. He knows no one ever digs deeper than that. No one truly loves art the way He does. We all know hes tired of this. And he can't take it anymore. and he only wishes to find someone who shares his interests and general mindset, He knows he wont find someone perfect but he says thank you so much for considering, have a nice day, and stay intellectual.
ive played all of those games and i love them
I think im infected with the virus

It's probably what all the normal social kids use. He's obviously excluded from those circles and is terribly bitter about it.
No, snapchat has enabled so many problems at every school I've gone too since it was invented I'm loving done with it.

No, snapchat has enabled so many problems at every school I've gone too since it was invented I'm loving done with it.
Master Matthew needs a snapchat-free safe space

guys watch out we need to make sure we dont offend him with our snapchat filters

Master Matthew needs a snapchat-free safe space

guys watch out we need to make sure we dont offend him with our snapchat filters
No, how will I ever be able to Identify the idiots if they're not allowed to show their stupidity in their hands?

No, how will I ever be able to Identify the idiots if they're not allowed to show their stupidity in their hands?

-snip-
Ew, Starbucks.

But, eh the dog's okay, but his hat is disappointing.

Ew, Starbucks.

But, eh the dog's okay, but his hat is disappointing.