Author Topic: Pong weapon  (Read 1685 times)

Let's not and say we did.Lol my granddad said that, and also "Let's not and say we did" :D

NOOB forget OFF OK THERE IS ONE AND ITS CALLED WRENCH EVENTS IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THEM YOUR A WHORE NOOB

NOOB forget OFF OK THERE IS ONE AND ITS CALLED WRENCH EVENTS IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THEM YOUR A WHORE NOOB

Woah, easy boy.

Woah, easy boy.

Seriously, wtf? You are like i was when i first joined... That is not good.

Why don't you forget off and stop spamming people in all caps?

Dude thats not helpful dont swear and call him a noob once and somebody may be able to learn something from what you just said...

Woah, easy boy.

Seriously, wtf? You are like i was when i first joined... That is not good.

Who me? Because you quoted me aswell.

Who me? Because you quoted me aswell.

No, I was agreeing with you.

O.K. All you people I agree with you that DABlock has gone a little off the edge but has anyone tried explaining why its a no therefore I will

because they are spammy enough with wrench events therefore if we made it a weapon which noobs could easily get to that it would be even more spammy and a good amount of servers with that gun would be very laggy            -end of story-

Let's not and say we did.Lol my granddad said that, and also "Let's not and say we did" :D

ha, small text. i copied and pasted into notepad and it said "Lol my granddad said that, and also 'lets not and say we did' :D"

i can sees you getting a ban for this....
edit it quick!
[i has proof]

how about a pong-ball! Just like the bouncy and D-smiley balls except its a pong projectile with no gravity and a 1 use only limit. (and since it kills portal style players on contact, you could have a dodge-pong-ball server where you play dodgeball with pongs.)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 09:15:31 AM by arstulex »

ha, small text. i copied and pasted into notepad and it said "Lol my granddad said that, and also 'lets not and say we did' :D"
you could Quote then you would see it