Poll

Lock Topic?

Yes
10 (62.5%)
No
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: doomsday 2012: LOCKED BECAUSE NOT DEAD  (Read 45489 times)

i just thought i would point out that in 30 days, something may or may not happen that has been shaping "and will continue to shape" out society for the past while. do you guys think 2012 is real? lets try to keep this topic alive until the apocalypse happens or doesn't happen.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 10:57:32 AM by Momentum »

I'd be worried about the riots stupid people might have

In all seriousness, the whole 'we're all going to die this year guiz' thing is really loving stupid.

I'd be worried about the riots stupid people might have
me too.

Well thanks to the loving idiots i live around i have to carry around a damn side-arm all day. They will try to rob me in a blink of the eye.

I have a feeling people are going to get arrested and stuff for 'doing everything before they die"

Well thanks to the loving idiots i live around i have to carry around a damn side-arm all day. They will try to rob me in a blink of the eye.
watch out we got a badass over here

watch out we got a badass over here
When did i say i wanted to do that? It's annoying as stuff living around all these loving country idiots.

I'm not trying to be a badass just saying that i'll be forced to protect me belongings.

One month until the world breathes a collective sigh of relief and then alcohol sales skyrocket.

When did i say i wanted to do that? It's annoying as stuff living around all these loving country idiots.
I'm not trying to be a badass just saying that i'll be forced to protect me belongings.

tough man lives a hard life in the country, not enough time to worry about little things like the end of the world

tough man lives a hard life in the country, not enough time to worry about little things like the end of the world

Should have started something like this.

" In a world . . . "