Author Topic: Blur - Banning for being corrected?  (Read 3298 times)

I went to Blur's mini golf today, the build and concept was quite interesting.
Then this happened:

Then I told him anybody could drama him for that. (hehe)

Then Bsc54 got shortly unbanned but,

Banning for correcting, seriously?

Blockland at it's best...

I think he was loving around. I dunno, it just seems like it.

As I see it, you are both in the wrong, it's his server, he is the host. However, he went too far. He should have simply asked you not to do so instead of skipping straight to a ban.

As I see it, you are both in the wrong, it's his server, he is the host. However, he went too far. He should have simply asked you not to do so instead of skipping straight to a ban.

I went to Blur's mini golf today, the build and concept was quite interesting.

"nobody reads that anymore"

i lol'd
thank you blur for the lol

Where's that quote of Badspot saying "Might doesn't make it right." because you don't ban people for fixing spelling mistakes. The admin is an idiot and it's probably not worth going back to a place with such poor enforcing.

I'm sorry, what.

You know what this is why when ever I go to blur's server I co-host so he doesn't unfairly ban, so that way he can do his business and not have to worry about stuffs. But this was just handicapped. I'm disappoint, Blur B(

Where's that quote of Badspot saying "Might doesn't make it right." because you don't ban people for fixing spelling mistakes. The admin is an idiot and it's probably not worth going back to a place with such poor enforcing.
I'm sorry, what.

You know what this is why when ever I go to blur's server I co-host so he doesn't unfairly ban, so that way he can do his business and not have to worry about stuffs. But this was just handicapped. I'm disappoint, Blur B(

Blur went too far, he should have just asked for them to stop correcting him if it was annoying.

But how would you like it if you're hosting a server and some kid joins and keeps 'correcting' every spelling mistake you make? Think about it.

But how would you like it if you're hosting a server and some kid joins and keeps 'correcting' every spelling mistake you make? Think about it.
What? all the pictures show is blur correcting someone and when someone corrected blur they get banned

Blur went too far, he should have just asked for them to stop correcting him if it was annoying.

I wouldn't ban him, I would ask him kindly to stop. Maybe i'd mute him if he persists. That way it doesn't ruin ALL of his fun.

I'd be fine with that.
He's just an idiot for banning over it.

"keeps"? He did it only once when he joined. This was totally respectful to the host.

Blur is just too funny, but really he's handicapped.

Y'know if badspot got a dollar for every time someone made a drama about blur unfairly banning them blockland would be running on CryEngine 3 right now.

It's not a curse to be banned from blur's server. If you get unfairly banned from a server, it's usually a sign that you wouldn't want to be on that server anyway.