Most recent thing?

OSHT
0 (0%)
OSHHHHTTTTTTTT
2 (22.2%)
Whatever, lifey powers anyways
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: MS Paint Adventures: Homestuck [Gigapause]  (Read 531077 times)

tavros is groping john's ass
johnvros

I guess this treasure is the white gun. Explains why English killed Hussie - to get his hands on it. Dunno how Vriska is supposed to get it, though.

Or that stuffty ring somehow.

Or that stuffty ring somehow.
Looks like a Queen's ring. No orbs, so I guess it's from the void session. Droog has the black one, so I guess somehow it's the White Queen's ring? Dunno what it can do, though. Anyway, Hussie referred to the white gun as English's weakness, so that's what I think this treasure is.

Still wondering how Meenah's ghost army is gonna come into play since she has amassed a total of zero ghosts so far. Really hoping Vriska gets to meet Aranea.

alien ghost girl - calliope

also apparently davesprite is one of the saddest characters in the comic? is this a joke or what? this entire picture is sadder than davesprite

I'm reading the after-scratch thing, and it seems like their guardians/ancestors or whatever were mixed with the Alpha kids. Is this true?

I showed my friend Alex homestuck (Huge mistake)

Now he has a homestuck reading group for his english class and no body cares about it but he doesnt realize that. They joined it as a joke. Its sad :C

I'm reading the after-scratch thing, and it seems like their guardians/ancestors or whatever were mixed with the Alpha kids. Is this true?

The order in which they were sent to earth was switched.

I showed my friend Alex homestuck (Huge mistake)

Now he has a homestuck reading group for his english class and no body cares about it but he doesnt realize that. They joined it as a joke. Its sad :C
yeah ive found that showing rl friends homestuck usually turns out bad

yeah ive found that showing rl friends homestuck usually turns out bad
I only have one who I ever mention it to and he doesn't like it, so I usually avoid the subject unless something generally interesting comes up (Kickstarter, crashed newgrounds), or he starts talking about Berserk.

Holy horse stuff Dirk Strider is a Brony. xD
Probably some ironic joke though.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 07:38:27 PM by Kimon »

dirk is human equius
Yeah I noticed that was pretty much who Dirk was like. (At least his introduction/room)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 07:54:00 PM by Kimon »

I just realized something. For god knows why, I always thought of Rose's Chumhandle to be Tentacle the rapist.
I'm pretty sure it's Therapist now that I actually think about it...
._____________________. dafuq was I thinking

I just realized something. For god knows why, I always thought of Rose's Chumhandle to be Tentacle the rapist.
I'm pretty sure it's Therapist now that I actually think about it...
._____________________. dafuq was I thinking
thats the joke