Author Topic: BenGames (BL_ID:34019) "becasue forget you"  (Read 2291 times)

Alright, I don't know why, but I felt to play a roleplay. BenGames was hosting, so I joined.

50 shades of cum, this server is looking good already.

So appearantly they had some sort of robot rp, with invasions, I don't really know.

it's the weirdening = gold

And then, one of his admins get an idea.

wow okay, Autisim Simulator: only at your local Betelgeuse.

Anyway, down to the important part. I just started to wonder "hey, i want to know the reason why a town rp would be so fascinating, the leading motive to start hosting one.", so I asked:
And he responds "becasue forget you", what.

The logical explanation behind being angry is magic.

And then I get banned.
seriously, what the hell did i do? I just asked the reason of the server existing. That's just like saying "why does God exist" and then being spartan kicked off the face of the earth.

/discuss

>town rp(at least from what you're saying it apparently is)
yeah this should have tipped you off that it's not a good server.
Also, the fact that there was no build whatsoever except for what appears to be part of a badly made house.

>town rp(at least from what you're saying it apparently is)
yeah this should have tipped you off that it's not a good server.
Also, the fact that there was no build whatsoever except for what appears to be part of a badly made house.
one of the admins was indeed loading something, but it got canceled somehow. I just wanted to see what the build looked like.

You gotta expect a noob player to host a rp and then eventually ban someone for "becasue forget you".

Seriously though, /support. I had it with these guys always banning people for stupid reasons.

If he hosts again I'll come back and investigate more.

"Hey Gordon! Tell Breen I said forget You!"

Crop crop crop crop!!!

OP you're kinda hypocrite

OP you're kinda hypocrite

Asking why something exists isn't mean. Even if it was so, the host can't take being criticized if it was even an insult period.

Every time I read your posts I read it in that female robot voice
Like that forum simulater voice
(Hint: THE CREATIVITY IS REAL)

Every time I read your posts I read it in that female robot voice
Like that forum simulater voice
(Hint: THE CREATIVITY IS REAL)
Autograph time.

THE CREATIVITY IS REAL

I didn't actully put that like that, my idiotic friend was loving around being an idiot, i apologize for it.

Oh, and for the town rp thing, i was bored and decided to do that, but it just turned all forgeted up when some of the players were being stupid.

I didn't actully put that like that, my idiotic friend was loving around being an idiot, i apologize for it.
...no. i don't think it was.