Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8799640 times)

Girls aren't real, or are they? Help me Frodo!

Frodo isn't here to save you now >D

Though, yay Frodo is my birthday buddy ^^ but thats besides the point >D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAA*cough hack wheeeze, intake of breathe*AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA... uhm... I WAS NEVER HERE!!*runs away*

zomg, this is what boredom does to me x-x and I can't log on MSN, it sploded D: and YIM won't work either u-u; EVEL

yea um do girls spend all their free time on the computer bustin on other ppl?? nerd
Ewwwww girl germs.

awww I have girl germs too then? D: well, HERES A GERM FILLED COOKIE  :cookie: I replaced the love with my germs  :cookieMonster:

Of course they are real! That is what this whole thread is about!
See the proof I posted some pages back.

actually thats what the other really long thread that is going to reach 100 pages in under two weeks is about. this thread is about posting pictures.

This thread is about mocking users for their acne/generally handicapped look. That and what Ladios said, about posting pictures.

I have ginger biscuits, and they are nice.

There's a ginger kid in my year, all he does is sneak up behind you, open your bag and take one of your school books. "Oh no, my geography book. The shock and the horror."

actually thats what the other really long thread that is going to reach 100 pages in under two weeks is about. this thread is about posting pictures.

Good point. I'm voting actually about 24hrs.
:D

There's a ginger kid in my year, all he does is sneak up behind you, open your bag and take one of your school books. "Oh no, my geography book. The shock and the horror."
I laughed for 5 minutes straight at how totally unrelated and irrelevant to my post that is... but it's still hilarious. :3

Junior, you'll find out for yourself someday.