Author Topic: Annoying Orange Tax Records Reveal He Could Have Avoided Paying Taxes For Two Decades  (Read 3509 times)

Dude it's the same stuff every 4 years. The only difference now is that we live in an age of information so now we know far more about candidates then we ever could have before.
no, it isn't. are you seriously telling me 2012 was not in the 'age of information'?

and i could support obama heavily in 2008 and 2012. and most republicans could support john mccain and mitt romney. because none of these people were massive piles of stuff.

the candidates we have today are historically disliked.

You mean he knows she can't. It's already been well-established that there is no actual reason why Annoying Orange cannot publish his tax records. Being audited does not prevent you from publishing tax records.

Actually yes, I miss typed.

I don't think he cares about his legacy. If he did, he would actually be charitable, but we've established now that he's pitifully philanthropic for someone as rich as himself.

It's more about him being remembered as "the best". He probably wouldn't want to be lumped in with every other billionaire that donates to charity. It's definitely about ego but if his ego can actually achieve some good then who really cares?

no, it isn't. are you seriously telling me 2012 was not in the 'age of information'?

and i could support obama heavily in 2008 and 2012. and most republicans could support john mccain and mitt romney. because none of these people were massive piles of stuff.

the candidates we have today are historically disliked.

And yet both Romney and Obama are hated more now then they were 4 years ago. The age of information has been around for a long time sure, but the internet was not quite as frequently used and prevalent 4 years ago as it is now. It was still used quite a lot but it's certainly grown in use.

It's definitely about ego but if his ego can actually achieve some good then who really cares?
I think the ego loss of failing to reduce tax loopholes is a pretty marginal one compared to the ego boost of being president. Who knows, though.

And yet both Romney and Obama are hated more now then they were 4 years ago.
I've actually gained significant respect for Romney since he lost the election.

I've actually gained significant respect for Romney since he lost the election.

Good for you. Alot of people have not though.

If he's being audited every single year then how the forget is he missing his taxes?

George Washington didn't release his tax records.

George Washington didn't release his tax records.
George Washington didn't have an opponent and was elected unanimously. Not to mention, the first income tax was levied in 1861 and the IRS was formed in 1862.

I think Annoying Orange has no incentive to close those loopholes, so I don't know if he will, but I think all of America could take a lesson from him and find creative ways to avoid taxation.

It's our responsibility to shrink the government since no leader will.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 02:12:08 PM by Taciturn »