57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 428405 times)

first loss as jungle Lulu due to incapacitated soraka

first loss as jungle Lulu due to incapacitated soraka

Honestly, you cannot really blame others if you jungle with lulu, as she lacks hard cc, or fast clearing speed, because lulu is more of an support champion than a jungler, and If you wanna argue with me, I wanna tell you that lulu is like warwick, but she doesn't have the sustain.

Honestly, you cannot really blame others if you jungle with lulu, as she lacks hard cc, or fast clearing speed, because lulu is more of an support champion than a jungler, and If you wanna argue with me, I wanna tell you that lulu is like warwick, but she doesn't have the sustain.
i'm phreak and i play lulu as a jumbler

i'm phreak and i play lulu as a jumbler

Welcome to the Ultimate Champion spotlight, Im phreak and I play twisted fate as a hustler.

Stomped the last three times I did it
Hybrid and AP seem to work pretty well, but I was having a lot of difficulty with AD
Soraka was not afk, but didn't leave the base, and didn't use her ulti because she never hit level 6
Our team was ahead 17/7 but the enemy team slowly closed the gap due to us not being able to push as effectively.

Generally with Lulu the first clear is very rough, but you can stick around for a while if you get a decent leash and such. Ganks are strong and supportive capability paired with aggressive is strong. In teamfights you're both killing or ccing enemies and helping or saving allies. Clears later on are very fast and easy.

oh and lulu is quite literally almost nothing like warwick.
auto attacks cause magic damage, and her kit incorporates a movement speed boost
Not sure what else there is to say

I got jax for the second time in a row on aram. We were at the enemy nexus turrets and I was flying through the air towards the enemy Zed... Bluescreen followed by system updates.

Anyone feel like joining up in a 5v5 or 3v3 game?

lulu has more cc than a lot of other junglers

Finished my runepages, hit 30, gotten much better with multiple supports. I think I'm ready for ranked, but I'm /super/ nervous.

Does anyone have pro-tips for a main Lulu player? Or if anyone would like to play with me to train me a bit more, and maybe even duo queue, I'd definitely be up for that. I need more people to play with anyway.

Finished my runepages, hit 30, gotten much better with multiple supports. I think I'm ready for ranked, but I'm /super/ nervous.

Does anyone have pro-tips for a main Lulu player? Or if anyone would like to play with me to train me a bit more, and maybe even duo queue, I'd definitely be up for that. I need more people to play with anyway.
meeee

me tooo

join the blockland chat room

So I was bored and didn't want to play anything so I wrote a small little script - around 80-90 lines to randomise a champion, role, lane. I'm putting in some images and a random item script to randomise what you buy first.
heres a picture of it, it's wip.

lulu has more cc than a lot of other junglers
Correct
I just stomped as her again btw (5/1/15)

10/0 and 20/3 as Fizz. Man, I just love this cute guy :D