GreenBH
12 (8.8%)
trueblood1111
1 (0.7%)
Boltster
3 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Voting closed: December 25, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Author Topic: Worst Forumer 2018 - Poll Open  (Read 9446 times)

lots of bad users on the list, but unova's the one who's handicapation is constant and all reaching. has to be the worst.

tony isn't bad tbqh. k0mmunist or whatever is posting his stuffty deviantart OC special interest art to whereever, add an option for him because he's pulling a raccooneer

man for a dude in 2nd place your sure giving your opponent the healthy hand

anyone who actually hates tony doesn't know anything about tony

Poll should have been hidden to avoid band wagoning and to add suspense.

ya blew it.

tony:
>makes topics
>most votes for worst forumer over matthew and unova
>unova shows how he's the worst forumer of 2018
>people keep voting for tony
anyone who actually hates tony doesn't know anything about tony
Tony's been a long standing thorn in this community's side, i'm sorry that you're too blind (willingly or otherwise) to his antics and are too ignorant (also willingly or otherwise) to know that trolling of any kind is not tolerated in any sort of social environment, but that is why Tony is as voted as he is

Unova is an obnoxious idiot who recently ruined the new forums for everyone, so he would deserve the #1 spot, but that is why he's #2 at least

I'm just surprised that Col Burton and TableSalt didn't get more votes, they should be more around Matthew's level for teaming up to harass Tony and be general nuisances

I swear burton and tablesalt made tony worse by going out of their way to forget with him constantly

I swear burton and tablesalt made tony worse by going out of their way to forget with him constantly
It like Tony has adaptive mutations that make him more petty and obnoxious whenever he gets trolled or called out for something, like how he's doing this tiny thread thing now, or how he would use and alter the brackets or tags in his thread titles because people picked on him for how stupid or unnecessary they were

I may also be partially to blame as of lately.
If anything, it shows how easily it is to manipulate Tony.

I may also be partially to blame as of lately.
If anything, it shows how easily it is to manipulate Tony.
I still blame you for his current tinythread obsession

Can you manipulate him into being a better person?

i feel like the problems most people cause here can be solved by not reading their posts and not clicking on the threads they make. however Unova is an exception since the freedom of having your own little avatar being taken away isn't just something you can ignore :/

If it wasn't unova someone else would have forgeted up avatars

tony isn't bad tbqh. k0mmunist or whatever is posting his stuffty deviantart OC special interest art to whereever, add an option for him because he's pulling a raccooneer
it's not mine lmao