Author Topic: 2012/10/04 - Blockland r1741  (Read 38960 times)

You guys are all forgetting that people can make their own of these :DD
Because everyone knows how to make .blb files
GOD DAMMIT if you dont like the default doors then DONT USE THESE. jeeze and if jvs is failbinned just rename them......
Why the forget would an awesome add-on line jvs be failbinned just because rotondo made some doors which are too high and don't have cool animations?

I think I'll be sticking with JVS doors.

Because everyone knows how to make .blb filesWhy the forget would an awesome add-on line jvs be failbinned just because rotondo made some doors which are too high and don't have cool animations?

Cause it looks like he is whining about the doors. which made me think jvs was fail binned thats why i said if.

I remember someone say something about some official blb tools after the shader update
Will this ever happen

Kompressor said with interiors and terrains gone we have more time to work on other stuff like BLB tools for example?

Kompressor said with interiors and terrains gone we have more time to work on other stuff like BLB tools for example?
when did he say anything about blb editors??

Pls
I want them
I already have so many models ready for when they appear
when did he say anything about blb editors??
Some half year ago in the first announce topic

In the shadows and shaders topic i think. I could be wrong about what I said and Mold just use 3d2blb and have someone fix the uv cords on your model.

In the shadows and shaders topic i think. I could be wrong about what I said and Mold just use 3d2blb and have someone fix the uv cords on your model.
3dtoblb actually works good.
For the model in general.
You still have to do the coverage bullstuff of which I have no idea how it actually works, the collision box, and the textures are never right

The collision box is just a empty dts I thought and for the texture I don't know ask someone like Siba. What do you mean coverage bullstuff? all you got to do is apply shape, size and somethings else?

The collision box is just a empty dts I thought and for the texture I don't know ask someone like Siba. What do you mean coverage bullstuff? all you got to do is apply shape, size and somethings else?
A blb contains alot more stuff
And if you try understanding it from reading them you'll confront 100000 numbers which make no sense
._.

Ask someone like siba still. Collision inside a blb is much harder then quads I heard. But I thought you could just use a empty dts for collision though?? Just ask someone.

Ask someone like siba still. Collision inside a blb is much harder then quads I heard. But I thought you could just use a empty dts for collision though?? Just ask someone.
I asked siba like 100 times he was always busy :c
Idk of anyone else who knows how that is actually gonna answer me
I managed to get a simple cube brick with a hole in the middle with his help though and that is awesome

So far i've found nobody that knows how to do uv coords, so if there's a blb editor being made I sure hope that it's open source or has some sort of documentation on stuff like that.

There is a blb editor. I heard GSF Ghost applied the brick textures on his terrain bricks and use BLB editor to get them on it. So he can see the problems
I'll try to help you mold. I got somewhat the same thing from siba.