Author Topic: Women cannot be trusted  (Read 12486 times)

Yeah a month ago i broke up with my ex because she forgeted my best friend of 7 years. Believe it or not being cheated on is probably the easiest way to move on, explore yourself, surround yourself in other aspects of your life that a relationship took over. Meet old friends, pick up a hobby and always realise that Self love is the best thing you can have (: <3

Yeah a month ago i broke up with my ex because she forgeted my best friend of 7 years. Believe it or not being cheated on is probably the easiest way to move on, explore yourself, surround yourself in other aspects of your life that a relationship took over. Meet old friends, pick up a hobby and always realise that Self love is the best thing you can have (: <3

Yeah, oddly enough once I saw she cheated it all kind of just left me, you know? Like before I was sad but now I'm like well forget me, who cares anymore?

A lot of Incels get their start when a chick wrongs them and so they turn to a support group that assures them that they aren't the issue and that it's a problem with women having defective genes.

Maybe Deus wore the skirt in the relationship...

deus got cucked
i thought only the white man could get cucked

A lot of Incels get their start when a chick wrongs them and so they turn to a support group that assures them that they aren't the issue and that it's a problem with women having defective genes.

Maybe Deus wore the skirt in the relationship...

The incels were right all along

Every guy gets hurt by women in his life but you don't see us all crying about it eh d'you know what I mean CUNT

Every guy gets hurt by women in his life but you don't see us all crying about it eh d'you know what I mean CUNT

Ur right I just gotta push this stuff down and onto the next girl I get with

Ur right I just gotta push this stuff down and onto the next girl I get with

Aside from the innuendo

that sounds like suuuch a bad idea

This is why we need Thot Patrol