Poll

Should Speedkarts be added

yes
no
I dont care

Author Topic: Moltenkittens Raceland V2 {alpha} [0.1.2]  (Read 1136 times)

its the sequel to the server I used to host. it's much better now.

Interested in making tracks?

then please pm me

If you played the server tell everyone what you think (constructive criticism is appreciated)

Changelog: - taken out + added ~ changed
~ modified death track 1 to be more challenging
~ made Arctic circuit turns more reasonable

also some screenshots so far
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:59:50 AM by newspeed12 »

I personally think you might want to add a lot of obstacles, or else it will be smooth cruising to the finish line.

um gonna say this is the nicest way possible, this isn't really that well built. could be bigger and have some obstacles

You should use the water from here that kills you instead of lava: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=216566.0

um
I don't know if I'm angry that this is essentially the same as my server, but instead of three or four small to medium tracks just one big huge track

or if getting mad at you is out of the question because you apparently hosted this before
wait, so technically I have copied your old server without even knowing about it?

sheeeiiit

You should use the water from here that kills you instead of lava: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=216566.0
It really is supposed to be toxic water but I didn't notice until I took the screenshot. But this water works much better
um
I don't know if I'm angry that this is essentially the same as my server, but instead of three or four small to medium tracks just one big huge track

or if getting mad at you is out of the question because you apparently hosted this before
wait, so technically I have copied your old server without even knowing about it?

sheeeiiit
Trust me it is completely different play it and you will see
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 08:11:42 PM by newspeed12 »

Seems pretty cool, simple but I still like it.

um gonna say this is the nicest way possible, this isn't really that well built. could be bigger and have some obstacles
At best.

I think that you didn't put in much effort at all, and wasn't well thought out.

At best.

I think that you didn't put in much effort at all, and wasn't well thought out.

I was kinda rushed but im gonna occasionally do single player for polishing and making everything nice