Author Topic: Mr.Annoying's Town RP Advert.  (Read 2936 times)

Hello. I am Mr.Annoying, And for a while I've been running multiple Town and City Role play servers. This is my 3rd, and the current Roleplay. It has little buildings on it, all of which I built, therefore there is quite some room to build on.

Here's a list of the current builds:

The Car Dealership, Currently, the only business in the server.

The Car dealership, a couple roles can be fulfilled; Clerks (2), Dealers(4),

The Car Dealership's selection of Cars:

From SUVs to Sedans. The car dealership owns 20 cars in total, 2 inside, 18 out back. Each line up has a small information plaque in front of the vehicles.

Bird's eye view of the neighborhood, With 64x64 Wide-as-hell roads I made:
A little bit of a taste on how big the roads will be and they way the layouts are.

Soul features such as Stop signs, and crosswalks. (To add a realistic nature)

Stoplights will be added soon. Stop signs, 'STOP' written on the road and crosswalks have been added through out the road mapping.

The house of yours truly;
A beautiful two-story brick house I spent a while making.

Huh, Interesting... I don't remember putting that there?
So, there's a giant Goose, smoking... In my backyard... huh...

And finally, a Tropical Spanish apartment, stilll in the works though.
. An apartment complex with mailboxes, receptionist desk, and a Restaurant on the first floor. This apartment has W.I.P. And isn't finished.

I hope to see you on the server soon! although I cannot run the server 24/7. So you should only really expect me to be online during weekends. But regradless, I await to see what you'll do on my RP! So have some fun.

if there are images they're not appearing

if there are images they're not appearing

Oh, Do you know how to fix this? I used Google+ to upload the images, hit "open image in new tab" and just used the "[img]" thing to link the URL...

< or = Average
Can you be more specific? Because I don't really understand. Are you seeing it's Equal to or under Average? Because if so, the whole point is to encourage new audiences to join.

it looks ok but i just wish there was a map instead of slate and roads

it looks ok but i just wish there was a map instead of slate and roads

I guess I could add some interesting terrain, But I don't want to interfere with people's building spaces. I'll have to wait till more people start building, then I'll just build terrain around their stuff.

no i mean make the terrain and then make 64x64 holes in the ground so players can fit their plots in that and build on it.

no i mean make the terrain and then make 64x64 holes in the ground so players can fit their plots in that and build on it.

Oh, those... Well, gotta be honest, I'm personally not to much of a fan of those styles of builds...

it makes town rp more organized and feel more alive, just having it on a slate with roads feels like a boring lego set :/

it makes town rp more organized and feel more alive, just having it on a slate with roads feels like a boring lego set :/

Personally, I'd disagree on the first part. because until you fill in all the holes, it just looks ridiculous having  64x64 craters around all of the roads.

New stuff added!;

Stereo Mod, and some custom songs I downloaded and or imported.

Gas station and convenience store, built all of it today.

And a beautiful two-story brick Mc-Mansion. Built all of it today.

The images are only working for people using Chrome because you hotlinked to the images in webp format, which isn't very widely supported. You should try to get a link directly to the png or jpg file and embed that instead.

The images are only working for people using Chrome because you hotlinked to the images in webp format, which isn't very widely supported. You should try to get a link directly to the png or jpg file and embed that instead.

Well stuff, sorry. I have to get an Imgur account then.