Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 459867 times)

also what was AO
they never removed it fyi; the switch to enable it is whether the last graphics option bar is blue (selected) or not
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambient_occlusion

you can scale your avatar now
(only works for r15)

(only works for r15)

we body positive now

bump because of this
http://tinyurl.com/2016BloxyAwardFinalists

half of its art isn't even original

That poll is stuff. Im going to talk about why some of the poll options are trash.

1. Barely none of them are games anyone played but meep city.
2. Reason 2 Die got a update that everyone hated. And ROBLOX High School? Really? Also Phantom Forces, it totally got a huge update and not 50 million small updates that unbalanced the game.
3. Pokemon Brick Bronze is on this list? WAT. One of them is just minigames and the other one is free model heaven and is a obby. And you have flood escape sorely sticking out as the best one.
4. Single Player Games on Roblox. Nobody even knows them.
5. Literally none of them have actual teamwork in them.
6. Free for alls! Why is there 3 of the same game. Like, Roblox supports murder game spam.
7. Roblox High School? Is this a test to find out where the ODers are?
8. Meep City has copied stuff, Design It is a game where you design it yourself, Pokemon Brick Bronze is not original. Choose wisely.
9. Best Mobile Game. Roblox likes pretending people play on the mobile version.
10. I really have no say in the matter.
11. Nothing too!
12. Best Lobby goes to: Unimaginative ramps!
13. Best GUI. Roblox High School. Enough said.
14. Best Youtube Channel. AHHHHHH. Oh and no Phirefox or any known ones that are good. Only 4 unknown ones and DanTDM(THE CANCER OF YOUTUBE). We know who wins. If only GeePM was there...
15. Funniest Video. Lets Plays.
16. Nothing wrong here.
17. Nothing wrong here too!
18. 1 has nothing to do with Roblox, 2 is Fanservice and has almost nothing to do with roblox, 3 is a pretty cool fallout-style image, 4 is Star Wars and is pretty cool, 5 is Cancerous Terraria art we managed to put roblox into. It has the same style.
19. Nothing wrong here.
20. Livestreamers, Roblox. WHAT IS THIS CANCER. I would have chosen GeePM if i could or atleast the roblox dev teams twitch. But GeePM wont be accepted because the kids dont tolerate someone that is adult and smart. They demand screaming idiots.
21. Best Original Music. Lumber Tycoon 2 barely has any music. Most people also play roblox with music off.
22. Best clothing company? Clans that sell stuff? Really?
23. Favourite War Clan. Why. F.E.A.R is also 2x on that list.
24. Social Groups, One is a trade group. One is berezaa games. One is a weeaboo club. And one is ODer club. Im talking about the Roblox Highschool Fan Club.
25. We have loleris as the best developer right at the top. We know the drama.
26. Builder of the year? Thats the same as developer.
27. Game of the year! Meep City is there, Counter Blox we are getting sued edition is here too! Come join for Theme Park Tycoon! Did i just get the ripoff games and a stuffty game? Maybe.
28. Video of the year. Nothing Wrong.

Overall this poll is just stupid.

on 23 FEAR is on the list twice lmao what

If any of you know yet, JackintheBlox left Roblox exactly two months ago.

Someone found out that Jack posted nudes of himself and owned an NSFW Tumblr account. You can check the RBLXWatch Wordpress for info.

after seeing these image, i want to kill myself.
NSFW is cringy for me..

;O_º;

Someone found out that Jack posted nudes of himself and owned an NSFW Tumblr account. You can check the RBLXWatch Wordpress for info.
speaking of roblox mods and prons, nobeldragon apparently follows some furry twitter that has buff dudes cuddling

e-

hold the forget up
what is this

Rocks cover up your eyes.

Now you can't see your enemies.

/games/284210946/Models

Been working my ass off on these cars. I'm making them for a friend's project that takes place in 1975. I'm still making more :)

(only works for r15)

This is ridiculous