Author Topic: Carmageddon was free on Android/iDevices  (Read 550 times)

Yes, we are delighted to announce that FRIDAY 10th MAY sees the ANDROID LAUNCH OF CARMAGEDDON! OMG WTF DIY SOS etc..!! YES that's RIGHT, the one that you've all been waiting for (well, apart from the other one you've all been waiting for, er-hem) is here at last. And as promised, the full version of the game will be FREE for the entire DAY! FOR 24 hours only, you can bag yourself the most fun you can have with just your thumbs for NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH. SQUAT. SWEET Fing A. WOO!
http://www.carmageddon.com/news/its-freeday-friday

Android (Get the promo version)
iDevices

Grab it while you can lads, it's loving awesome and will provide you with hours of gibalicious fun.

Edit:

Game Over man, game over
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 09:58:15 AM by zackin5 »

It doesn't run on my phone, but I'm not surprised.

Downloaded it earlier today, and it's brilliant. It's almost an exact port of the original game, save for some updated graphics and a modernized UI, and the controls work great, even though the game is played on a touch screen. Heck, even if it wasn't free, I'd still buy it.

Does that mean if I download it today, I'll have to pay to play it tomorrow?

no

No, once you download it you'll have it forever.

Although unfortunately due to the way Google Play works you won't be able to get any updates for it, as they're going to remove it from the store once the deal ends.