Author Topic: Kahnu - Episode 2; sperg edition part 5 of 10 [IMG HEAVY]  (Read 5255 times)

yeah well buddha guess what
you're a homoloveual

/nosupport

akio ur a piece of stuff if he told you to stop you shoulda stopped

oh and when i was telling darryl

''make me xdd''

akio left out the part where i said i was imitating him

Akio, if you make a joke and someone takes it the wrong way you should defuse the situation instead of provoking it. Can you just admit you are a troll now before revealing anymore star wars spoilers?

how come you're ignoring my advice of "don't respond to instigation"
the only reason any of them do this stuff to you is because they know how easy it is to get a reaction out.

no one was talking to you prior to that and then you just threw out heat at akio all of a sudden

they're being stuffty, yeah, but i think you enjoy this stuff by the way you try to provoke it out of them as much as they try to provoke you.

if you two dont stop bitching and doing stupid stuff to each other im going to make you hold hands for an hour

grimlock joins the party

everybody here is wrong but who's the wrongest
find out next time on dramaballz

he cut out the part where i said ban the gays

"hey grimlock will you say sorry to me when I act like a bitch and add you to the drama because you don't like me because I'm a handicapped prick? Please? Pretty Please?"

"hey grimlock will you say sorry to me when I act like a bitch and add you to the drama because you don't like me because I'm a handicapped prick? Please? Pretty Please?"

i added him to the drama because he came out of left field when i didnt even talk to him and told me to stfu and that im handicapped

i didn't expect it at all because i wasn't even talking to him in the first place, like ever

i wonder when we'll reach edition 10

what would we do then

what would we do then
we wait for the sequels

what would we do then
season 2

what would we do then

theres only one way to prevent this

is there like a blockland  ''block'' mod

like it not only blocks the players chat but blocks their player existing and doesnt tell me when they join the server

i know theres a mute mod but i cant find it on the search
help