so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2076297 times)

guYS IT HAPPENED THERE SNO HERE :D i'm so happy
Grab a bunch of it, put it in a small zip lock bag, put it in the freezer, and cherish it forever

Grab a bunch of it, put it in a small zip lock bag, put it in the freezer, and cherish it forever
:DD
i went out there and made a snowball and threw it at the ground and it made that satisfying sound snowballs make when it impacts other snow i love it
also it's falling pretty fast now it got all over my hair and it's making me glisten a lil <3

IT loving SNOWED HERE IN SKIATOOK OKLAHOMA

forget kinda name
its oklahoma

every town here is derived from some sort of indian name

& whos the punk with the pt cruiser

& whos the punk with the pt cruiser
my upstairs neighbor

the thing has never moved since we moved here so idk why its there

IT loving SNOWED HERE IN SKIATOOK OKLAHOMA
climate change can’t be that bad if it brings us Christmas miracles :) I hope I get coal so I can burn it and fuel the holiday spirit!

climate change can’t be that bad if it brings us Christmas miracles :) I hope I get coal so I can burn it and fuel the holiday spirit!
now that's some positive thinking! but u probably won't get coal cus ur eternally on the nice list sry

Dumbass BITCH Florida doesn't HAVE!!!!!! MY!!!!!!!!!!!! sNOWWWWw!!!! GRRRRR *angry red eyes and takes off my jacket showing my buffy body*

*rubs okie snow over ur floridian abs* shh shh it ok

it also day

so over the last couple days i binge-watched all of video game high school
it just started out as me re-watching some old freddiew videos cus i haven't seen em in forever then i remember that whole VGHS thing and i just thought "eh i'll watch a lil bit again just for kicks" and now here i am like 3 days later feeling satisfied by the series finale man what a ride

so how was ur guy's days :)

:(( don't be sad robot
a new night and the depression is Worse and none of my friends care bout my lowkey cries for help so i Guess I'll Just Die