Author Topic: problem users/troublemakers thread -post them here-  (Read 8754 times)

Dart wont stop spamming vehicle/nuke explosions and he seems to have been drama'd or on here recently
Can confirm, Dart is a massive douchebag.

what
Some of us have issues with changing our forum avatars

Some of us have issues with changing our forum avatars
story of my loving life
:'(

the only person i honestly hate with a passion:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=132209
What did I even do wrong? Is my what I host mainly? Or is there a different reason because I did nothing to you ever since I joined BL.

What did I even do wrong? Is my what I host mainly? Or is there a different reason because I did nothing to you ever since I joined BL.
Yes, my grammar sucks. ;-;

ah, i love watching the newcomers fall down every time, and every time do they become upset

every time...

ah, i love watching the newcomers fall down every time, and every time do they become upset
I got BL in 2014, so im not exactly a newcomer anymore. And yes I know, my BLID is 93099.

Ya know, that just links to your own profile

Pfffff-
Geez, this is just amazing.

I got BL in 2014, so im not exactly a newcomer anymore. And yes I know, my BLID is 93099.
doesnt change the fact that you forgeted up