Author Topic: Version 14  (Read 34716 times)

I believe the particle emitter problem happens when you are hosting a game and someone else suffers a connection error.
I got it on starting a server, then i loaded bricks and noticed no emitters were present

Control K.
What? What would that solve?
I got it on starting a server, then i loaded bricks and noticed no emitters were present
I found that usually duplicating bricks might cause this too, or when someone connects.
I will probably record for an hour on fraps tomorrow and see if it happens then look back and see what it was that caused it.

If a server is actually dead rather than just not port-forwarded then it'll still show up with "---" ping on the menu.

If a server is actually dead rather than just not port-forwarded then it'll still show up with "---" ping on the menu.
There is no way to tell the difference, unless the server actually tries connecting or something.

badspot still needs to make a smf addon. where you view a users game status by his avatar, and can join with him wherever he is.
just launches game and joins.

:D

Seriously, nobody can join my game. It is ping: ---. I've had multiple people Test-join my game, but never actually entered.... Badspot, if you could help, Or PM me?

What? What would that solve?
It actually solves the particle errors.

Problem! All emitters go off at random times in my server, happens a lot.

How2Fix? :(
redwand

badspot still needs to make a smf addon. where you view a users game status by his avatar, and can join with him wherever he is.
just launches game and joins.

:D
Wat
What's SMF?

Wat
What's SMF?
Simple Machines Forums, a.k.a. the forum engine the Blockland Forums use

Baddy, I'll make a server and keep it up. Please try to see what's wrong. :c
He's offline. Nevermind.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 03:27:33 PM by ultimamax »

Baddy, I'll make a server and keep it up. Please try to see what's wrong. :c
He's offline. Nevermind.