Author Topic: Good ways to keep your money under control?  (Read 1503 times)

Wow Mack. Pretty much the only super helpful person.

Getting the money I got was the first time I ever had that much money all at once, so I kinda learned it myself. Thought I should share.

I pretty much just learned the hard way and was broke all the time

Just dont spent money you need?

I only buy things that I have wanted for a long time and wait for reviews and gameplay footage. I never buy stuff that that I will play for a day or two and forget about.

hell as if i know.
i'm broke.

Don't spend it on stuff.

Get a bank you can not opened unless its was braked. Get one you can freely open. For every 4 dollars you get put 2 in the safe you can't break, this is for college and what not. Put 1 of the other 2 dollars in the safe you open, this is for games. With what you have left stuff in your wallet for friends n stuff.

Having no money would help.

How old are you. Because if you're really young saving up for college and car insurance is pretty worthless. I know people always say "SAVE FOR COLLEGE" but unless you have a few grand it won't make a dent in college expenses. If you don't have a job don't bother saving for that stuff.

Wait for stuff to go on sale.

i buy gold coins with all my uneeded income. holds value or grows faster then a bank can do. and it takes a whole extra errand to go out and liquidate it, so a person couldnt so easily spend it away without thinking about it.