Poll

Author Topic: Blox Construction [-BLX-]  (Read 6166 times)

WOO,our first movie will be about 'A man getting traped in the woods and can't get out'
Auditions are happening soon! :cookieMonster:
I will be working on a scene tonight.

Sorry dude, I'm not joining until you get this clan sorted out.

Sorry dude, I'm not joining until you get this clan sorted out.
Well,it is now sorted out.All I need done is the logo.

Well,it is now sorted out.All I need done is the logo.
You still need more clan info. Plus putting down I will think about it when you are applying isn't a great idea. You should have some form of application format

You still need more clan info. Plus putting down I will think about it when you are applying isn't a great idea. You should have some form of application format
I do agree,I do need to put more info on there.I'll get more on there later.

Just do something like this,
To be a technician in the TBD clan, you must have skill with events. An app for that spot will be that you must have a build that has some events in it. Like 4-5. Or just 1 brick with alot of events jam-packed into it. Say like 10-15. Anyone who builds a great build with events in it can have this spot.

To be a Scene Editor in the TBD clan, you must have skill with building. An app for that spot will be that you must have a build that has some decoration and it's gotta look like you put all your hard work into it. Anyone who builds a great build can have this spot

I'll put that on the main post.

Since our first movie will be a man in the woods, I will be working on a post for it in Community Projects Forums. Posted it at 4:35 AM in the morning. Link: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=163114.0
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 06:26:52 AM by PurpleMetro »

When will te movie take place???

IN REAL TIME

When will te movie take place???

IN REAL TIME
As soon as possible.
PurpleMetro is working on the city the main charecter is living in.
And it is stil a WIP.We just need to be patient.
Oh and also,what part do you want to play?

As soon as possible.
PurpleMetro is working on the city the main charecter is living in.
And it is stil a WIP.We just need to be patient.
Oh and also,what part do you want to play?
nvm,
you already told me threw private messaging

Bump.

Auditions were a fail??

Bump.

Auditions were a fail??
Clone2's server failed so we had to host at catzoo's server. Unfortunately, I couldn't come because my computer had crashed joining his server like 3-4 times.

Possible Future Members
Danny Boy[BL_ID]:3166

Sorry dude I won't be joining. I sent you a message why and I will not post the reason here because I cannot be forgeted getting into and argument over it

Right,I keep on forgetting to delete that!