Author Topic: Obama botches entire U.N photo  (Read 3349 times)

It looks kinda of shopped. The shadow doesn't look like it really matches behind it on the guys face. The lighting also looks a little off  on Obama's head.

Maybe they didn't want us to find out that the guy behind the hand is the leader of North Korea.

I think the line on his chin looks a little thick... But really. I would expect him to do something like that.
Edit - I looked closer and it's definitely shopped.

I'm voting for him. This I am certain.
I don't believe I'll be voting for him in the upcoming election. I actually just remembered that I'll be able to vote this election.

I'm not sure who I'll vote for, maybe some independent communist guy or something.
Yeah that sounds good.

I don't believe I'll be voting for him in the upcoming election. I actually just remembered that I'll be able to vote this election.

I'm not sure who I'll vote for, maybe some independent communist guy or something.
Yeah that sounds good.
communism is a broken form of government lol.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2011/09/22/fnc-s-baier-airs-video-obama-s-un-photo-fail
oh man bahahahaha
it was just bad timing but still lol

Maybe they didn't want us to find out that the guy behind the hand is the leader of North Korea.
*mongolia

What is it with people and trying to spread communism? It's been proven to not work multiple times. The system is easily abused, just think about the USSR. And China too, I believe.

communism is a broken form of government lol.
Not if it is run through a democracy.
And anyway its not like my vote will matter much regardless of who I vote for.

Not if it is run through a democracy.
And anyway its not like my vote will matter much regardless of who I vote for.
It's still communism regardless the leader was voted into power or not. You are missing the main ideals of communism.

Quote from: Wikipedia
A communist state is a state with a form of government characterized by single-party rule or dominant-party rule of a communist party and a professed allegiance to a Leninist or Marxist-Leninist communist ideology as the guiding principle of the state
Doesn't sound like democracy is possible under it.

To be honest, all of the people in that photo look shady to me.

Doesn't sound like democracy is possible under it.
It could still be considered a form of communism even if the government was selected democratically. So long as all the other rules are still in effect.

Obama takes a bad picture. Topic is now about communism

Another day at Off Topic

Obama is too awesome to have a stuffstorm started over his mention.