Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70303 times)

its possibl
Majority > 50%
19359 posts in furry topic
54545 from night fox

not possible

I didn't mean you made the majority of the posts in the thread.
I meant the majority of your posts were in the thread.
Joke
Head
#rekt

Joke
Head
#rekt
but he didn't say that lol, read again.

Joke
Head
#rekt

But he has 54545 posts.
Majority would be at least 27273 posts, and the topic doesn't even have that many posts.

But you're comparing a topic with the rest of the forum combined.  Combine that topic to the next topic which he has made a lot of posts and I bet you it's a majority.

But you're comparing a topic with the rest of the forum combined.  Combine that topic to the next topic which he has made a lot of posts and I bet you it's a majority.
That's implying that all the posts in the topic are his. Which they aren't.

Using backdoors on a server is the worst you can probably do with eval, other than wiping all the files in the blockland folder. I would never do these 2, not really that type of person anyway, I love this game, and I doubt I would hate it.

Thats why you backup your files on the-

A. Desktop Folders
B. Documents
C. Extra Desktop/Laptop
D. Flash-Drive

Although he did a lot of bad things, I will miss some of his add-ons.

Thats why you create a OLD-Addon topic on addons section.

do you seriously think I've made over 25,000 posts in two topics alone?

seriously, placing TCPObject backdoors is already grounds for a revoke and permanent ban. not to mention his DOSing of Zapk
More like the host that granted him console access to place the tcp backdoor should be banned for idiocy instead.

do you seriously think I've made over 25,000 posts in two topics alone?
how do you even have so many posts, jeez.

Lewnaja did used to be a complete imbecile years ago. He was one of the first people I met when I first joined blockland and I thought he was a complete dumbass. I couldn't believe it at first when Badspot said Moonstar was Lewnaja because I have zero issues with Moonstar. I just don't see why you guys are bandwagon attacking him for occurrences that happened years ago. He's a very respectable person now in my opinion. Even though he does have a weeaboo avatar :(

how do you even have so many posts, jeez.
because I'm active
other people post or have posted just as much as I do, but inconsistently, or simply not over the course of nearly five years
the only real difference between me and several other members is that I am still here and haven't taken any long breaks

because I'm active
other people post or have posted just as much as I do, but inconsistently, or simply not over the course of nearly five years
the only real difference between me and several other members is that I am still here and haven't taken any long breaks
you can be active and not post that much, and a lot of your posts is just random spam or stuff you don't really need to post about.

there are active people that have not taken breaks for nearly 8 or 9 years, you're just making stuff up, just admit you spend most of your day on here.