Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 70987 times)

What I'm *trying* too say is, is there anything NEW?
I still like tezuni, and ehe actually did two things yesterday that make me like him more.:)
lol, you are sucking up to him so much

lol, you are sucking up to him so much
You should just leave this topic, because you've spammed that like 5 times, and contribute nothing.

You should just leave this topic, because you've spammed that like 5 times, and contribute nothing.
Hes spamming it because Hyaku is dense as forget and doesn't realize hes sucking up to you.

As much as I love the server, Hyaku. is being totally suckup.

can I not like tez without being hated?

Edit:
Honestly it doesn't matter much what tez thinks of me,
I'm never getting promoted because at least 2 SAs would never stand for that, and if I get deadmined I doubt he'd have anything to do with it.
The only thing that matters is wether or not he thinks I'm a good admin, which has already been established.

Really there are other people I could/should be sucking up too.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 08:26:21 AM by Hyaku. »

can I not like tez without being hated?

Edit:
Honestly it doesn't matter much what tez thinks of me,
I'm never getting promoted because at least 2 SAs would never stand for that, and if I get deadmined I doubt he'd have anything to do with it.
The only thing that matters is wether or not he thinks I'm a good admin, which has already been established.

Really there are other people I could/should be sucking up too.
You can like him sure, but don't insult people and spread your love for him and his server anywhere.
Why should I leave the topic? Because I said a good point that Hyaku didn't pick up until now? Oh so what, you're gonna ban me.

I could say you are a hypocrite to the last statement.

In case your brain-dead self doesn't know what "hypocrite" means, you contribute nothing yourself, Tezuni.

You are fighting a losing battle.

Why should I leave the topic? Because I said a good point that Hyaku didn't pick up until now? Oh so what, you're gonna ban me.
Banned
Forum_troll_Acerblock

Tezuni, if you don't want people to criticize you for banning people too much, don't ban people who criticize you on your forum topic.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 09:45:37 AM by joe411 »

This wouldn't have over 500 posts if I didn't bump.....

.-.

We had quite the Streaker Party today.

My fantastic victory of blowing up Frontrox with a C4 when he had a Rocket Launcher.

I apologize for the high count of images and page stretch.

My fantastic victory of blowing up Frontrox with a C4 when he had a Rocket Launcher.

Fight me with your clothes on coward!

Another picture

I could say you are a hypocrite to the last statement.

In case your brain-dead self doesn't know what "hypocrite" means, you contribute nothing yourself, Tezuni.

You are fighting a losing battle.
lol battle

you take this waaaay too seriously.  get some fresh air bud.

anyways if you don't like my server then don't bother posting in my server topic repeatedly like an idiot

Yo guys, I decided to make a little fan made teaser about this. Its not that great, and somehow quality went down on upload. I'll be making another one later.

Thanks for the great server, Tezuni. (Admins can use work though.)
Sorry about the cutoff on the song though. I forgot to clip it in FCPX so I clipped it off in youtube editor, which sucks.

lol battle

you take this waaaay too seriously.  get some fresh air bud.

anyways if you don't like my server then don't bother posting in my server topic repeatedly like an idiot
i think you should catch some breeze, considering this is how you treat people criticizing your server.