Author Topic: Infiniminer  (Read 30166 times)

Mines been up for days

I know, I was there doing some base building and banking some ore, but no one else has been on for a while.

I just restarted, Im going on now

Okay, I'll repost the IP for everyone:

There you go.

GASP
GASP
GASP

*  There is now a server browser! To make your server public, MAKE SURE THAT PORT 5565 UDP IS ACCESSIBLE OUTSIDE YOUR NETWORK and then set the public flag in the server config to true. Junk servers WILL be blacklisted.
    * Made kick command IP based, added a ban command with a banlist stored in banlist.txt.
    * A random hint will display for your edutainment as you connect to a server.
    * Fixed the beacon bug, where beacon info wasn’t sent to players joining later in the game.
    * The red/blue colors for text are now easier to read.
    * Added a lovey new title screen.
    * Added a North mark on the radar screen.
    * You can now connect to host names, in addition to using Ctrl-V to paste an IP/hostname into the direct connect field.
    * You can now use the numpad!
    * Fixed some random crashes.
    * Gold veins are now bigger and thicker, but gold is only worth $100 per block.
    * Miners now carry 8 loot, everyone else carries 4.
    * All classes can dig by holding down the mouse button, but miners still dig much faster.
    * TNT now blows up other blocks of TNT, regardless of who owns them.
    * There is now a sandbox mode that can be enabled for the server, giving free blocks and no win condition.
    * There is now a work-around for the AllocateFormatAndData, the nosound flag in the client config.

* Bloom lighting makes everything prettier! Lava textures are animated now too!

GASP

Yay, bloom lighting, thicker gold veins, banning, public servers (gasp), no more beacon bug, and a compass!

Man, and I thought you trolled hard on the forums...
You have no conception of what trolling means.

You have no conception of what trolling means.

Griefing, whatever.  My point was that you troll on the forums a bit, but you "grief" even harder in the game, and it's not really a lot of fun playing it with you because you blow everything up.

Some much needed updates there, I might actually start playing again

Fantastic updates.

Wedge and I started a great base (with working shaft from the top to bottom) on Colten's server, it was awesome.  I had to go for breakfast, though, but we got a lot done.  He has some awesome ideas for walkways and such.

Yeah a bunch of people came and started helping build roads. We had a bunch of really cool bridges running all over the lava.

Then someone blew them up and flooded them all with lava. Now there's like 5 tile wide lava rivers running all across the map.

Yeah a bunch of people came and started helping build roads. We had a bunch of really cool bridges running all over the lava.

Then someone blew them up and flooded them all with lava. Now there's like 5 tile wide lava rivers running all across the map.

I call for private server.