Author Topic: So I just found out my mom has lung cancer.  (Read 26450 times)

im the first guy to call badspot an starfish

k im gonna be banned so i dont give two stuffs ur still an starfish

shut the fuk up max nobody likes u
Completely disregard my post and it's very blatant facts.
You sir, are a loving dumbass and you shouldn't be in this thread. GET OUT.

arent you black in real life though?
im confused about you now
This is an older photo but it honestly looks like a stock image you'd find.
It was even taken at a university. What better way to tell potential students to "go to our school" than by some guy in a suit.

i am literally 100% german ya frickin weiner

no black in this blood  :nes:

shut the fuk up max nobody likes u
shut the forget up cantaloupe nobody likes you

Lol I hope ocelotus AND cantaloupe get banned.

im getting banned already u piece of stuff nobody cares

Completely disregard my post and it's very blatant facts.
You sir, are a loving dumbass and you shouldn't be in this thread. GET OUT.

holy forget u know the word BLATANT

I'm almost glad that this thread was posted, since it looks like we're getting purged of all the worst members of the forums all at once.

I was about to ask you the same question about the behavior of the people in this thread towards OP. There's absolutely no reason for me to stand against him.

the problem with this is that there IS reason to stand against him. he has a track record for this behavior and badspot literally just posted it. zedrow is a compulsive liar who says just about anything for attention and it has been proven.

God forbid people doubt an outrageous (and fallacious) claim he makes out of nowhere and even go so far as to SAY they doubt it.

im getting banned already u piece of stuff nobody cares
dont come back this time :)

the problem with this is that there IS reason to stand against him. he has a track record for this behavior and badspot literally just posted it. zedrow is a compulsive liar who says just about anything for attention and it has been proven.

God forbid people doubt an outrageous (and fallacious) claim he makes out of nowhere and even go so far as to SAY they doubt it.
Just because he has lied about things in the past does not mean you should automatically assume he's making it up.

I for one am more than willing to forgive him for those mistakes and trust that he's telling the truth this time. If God can forgive me for every time I do wrong things, then surely I can do my best as his adopted son to forgive others of their wrongdoings, no matter how many times it is.

im not
not the first time you've said that

reminds me of someone who said weed is the cure........
that was goth77 not planr wasn't it?
yeah that was goth

Thanks for bringing me into the middle of something I'm not even involved in for no reason?
Also I never said "weed is the cure"? Seriously wtf...

Just because he has lied about things in the past does not mean you should automatically assume he's making it up.
Like I said, I'm not saying that he's lying just because of his reputation. I'm saying that he's lying because there's an incredibly strong factual basis that proves it.

You aren't some kind of angel of sympathy for ignoring the facts and letting this kid deceive you. You're just being gullible.