Author Topic: Spacedudes Retro doctor who pack:60-70's  (Read 3201 times)

Screw the new theme,The old Doctor who themes are now on blockland :D
If there are any problems with the file,Just ask
PS Its a RAR to prevent slow downloads
*hops into tardis and dissapears*
http://www.mediafire.com/?d15iimzzhkg

Oh and i forgot to mention that tommorow a 70-80's pack will come if this is successful

Screw the new theme,The old Doctor who themes are now on blockland :D
If there are any problems with the file,Just ask
PS Its a RAR to prevent slow downloads
*hops into tardis and dissapears*
http://www.mediafire.com/?d15iimzzhkg
richard you took my idea not to mention that they are all the same exept minor chainges in the tone and effects so dont waist your time getting the track

Dude,i didnt change them,its what they sounded like
Also,i never knew you had a doctor who theme for download in the first place!

now now children, we can all stick to calling people snakees, OR we can evolve and call them asses instead  :cookieMonster:

It's probably true that space didn't know that general had one up, but it was first page music, and easy to find.

It's still no reason to call a person (yes, a living, breathing, eating human being) a snake (which only the men have don't forget). Like i said before:

"you're going to scare all the women off this forum and game acting like babies"

Praise the moderators.
Amen.

Killer Electro

K.lets just get back on topic before somone else starts to troll

you also might want to get differant music files cuz when i tryed them i couldent regidter thim like it wasnt there the game and my computer said notheing was there

you also might want to get differant music files cuz when i tryed them i couldent regidter thim like it wasnt there the game and my computer said notheing was there
Errr...Did you mean that When you went onto blockland the music wasnt there? Here are the reasons
1.make sure you enabled them in server options
2.you need to install it in the right place
3.Did you extract the .RAR file so you can find the music files?

no i used win rar and b=put the music in a new file in my desktop so i can check it in audacity

can you make a .zip link my computer wont extract .rar files

no if you cant handle rar you shouldnt be in the forums.

forgot this:
1 nice bump. dont do it
2 the link is down
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 04:42:04 PM by General Omega »