Poll

Should he be banned or not?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Woodland Creature: Should his key be revoked  (Read 30318 times)

It was directed to everyone.

what have you done?
I've posted on this forum since March 09, 2007 very dedicatively.
I've contributed my own builds and decals to be a part of default blockland content, they got in.
I've made many more third party decals.
I made many cool builds that people have a lot of fun in and know me for.
I've made a clan (that didn't last very long though, only went for a month)
I've made brick content
I've made a colorset
I've made a few music files
I've become a respected and well known member of this community.
I've done almost all there is to do in blockland, and don't plan on stoping any time soon. I've done a lot more than you, now you can stop talking down to me like i'm some kind of idiot, and you can get the forget out.

I've contributed my own builds and decals to be a part of default blockland content, they got in.
I've made brick content
I've made a colorset
I've done almost all there is to do in blockland, and don't plan on stoping any time soon. I've done a lot more than you, now you can stop talking down to me like i'm some kind of idiot, and you can get the forget out.
<3

I've made brick content
I've made a colorset
You would have to be completely stupid not to believe Jirue.
<3 Jirue

Well said, but it isn't as if it will change anything? I wasn't looking down. I know who you are. I'm not stupid.

Well said, but it isn't as if it will change anything? I wasn't looking down. I know who you are. I'm not stupid.
You sure act like it.

As Jirue said:
you can get the forget out.

I'd prefer not to, thanks.

You are so full of stuff, it's not even funny anymore, I will find a quote for you to read, then you will feel pretty stupid.

Whoa whoa whoa, Sorry Mr.CatHat! Is it that time yet? PMS? Well, I wouldn't know! And, I don't recall ever saying I won anything. And, as you can see the posts above yours, people are writing Baddy:1 Tape/Wood:0. Sounds like a match to me. And, I don't think I'm cool, I asked a question. Answer it. Oh wait, my advanced literature confusing you?
I was commenting on the error, apologies.

Oh boy! I don't hear anybody laughing. I hear silence. Well, the emptiness of your head is making a light whistling noise, so I assume that counts.

Uh oh, JJ is getting fiesty!
TheChaos, No, I was not talking about you. Although now I am? And, you seem to have a problem with homoloveuality. Is there something wrong? Pah, you're calling me a babbling idiot when I've got the 5 of you posting for your lives. I haven't made a single grammatical or spelling mistake so far.

This is fun to watch you all scramble around on your hands and knees. You seem to still have this aura around you. Did you know I'm also creating photoshop art at the same time while talking? Funny how stupid people can be.
and you can get the forget out.

So you don't like my jokes? Big surprise...

So you don't like my jokes? Big surprise...
You're in an argument, those kind of "jokes" are easily taken as stuffty insults.

now please
get the forget out.

I'd prefer not to, thanks.
You're still acting stupid. Just stop posting. You're losing. Seriously, you keep acting like you're the internet tough guy. Stop thinking you're cool. Just shut the forget up and stop being an arrogant friend.

you act as if we are all ignorant jerks.

we are just very aware of many members of the community and the things that go on. we draw conclusions you cant. and not always as unfair as you suspect.
dont be such a community noob.
Sorry for not noting this earlier, but it seems Bisjac has sent himself into the fray.

It was directed to everyone.
Uhh no. Notice how he quoted YOUR post?

It was directed towards you.

Uhh no. Notice how he quoted YOUR post?

It was directed towards you.
Agreed.

VOTE NO. BECAUSE IF YOU DO. BADSPOT WILL LISTEN TO YOU.

Naw, i vote yes.
Because, he deserves it.

That reminds me of when I wrote a poem once about "the fray", and my teacher thought it the best.

Sorry, you all must be refreshing the page like madmen, waiting for my post. I'm talking with a friend.

That's all I will say. You can't anger me.