Poll

A

b
0 (0%)
C
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BRUTALITY (Prologue Completed)  (Read 30743 times)

It's high noon......... DRAW! *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* (aim at guards)

CAP THOSE MF GUARDS WITH YOUR MAGNUM

give the guard to the right (camera's view) a running bulldog and take cover behind the table as you use your gun to pop the other 2

I honestly wish there was like at least 10% more posing work done

I honestly wish there was like at least 10% more posing work done

There were a few more screenshots and poses on the last post but they didn't make the final cut. Here's an update with more screenshotting and posing. Took two whole hours straight to pose instead of an hour, but it was worth it.

It's high noon......... DRAW! *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* (aim at guards)
You say: "It's high noon.... DRAW!"
You pop off three rapid shots at the guards, but only one bullet manages to hit! You haven't fired a gun in a long, looong time. Maybe visit the shooting range after this is over?

Security Guard 2 collapses to the floor clutching at the hole your bullet made in this throat.
+3 Bloodlust(Now 37%): Critically Wounding Someone

Security Guard 3 levels a shotgun at your face!
Security Guard 1 charges in to beat you senseless!

give the guard to the right (camera's view) a running bulldog and take cover behind the table

You give Security Guard 1 a running bulldog just as Security Guard 3 opens fire, dodging the buckshot and stunning Security Guard 1!
Inmate 5 shoots a dart at Security Guard 3 with the tranquilizer rifle and misses!
You dive behind a nearby table and use it as cover!

Eeny meeny miney moe, I'll kill you
CAP THOSE MF GUARDS WITH YOUR MAGNUM
You pop out from behind the table, carefully take aim, and pop a bullet into Security Guard 1's head.
Security Guard 1's eyes roll up in his head as he spasms for a brief moment, and then he dies.
+5 Bloodlust(Now 42%): Boom, Headshot

Inmates 1 and 2 come charging in!
Security Guard 3 blasts Inmate 1 in the arm BLOWING IT OFF!
A horrible howl fills the air as Inmate 1 clutches the bloody stump that remains and collapses to the floor.
+ 4 Bloodlust(Now 46%): Dismemberment Witnessed

Inmate 2 closes the distance and smacks Security Guard 3 in the face at the exact same time that Security Guard 3 blasts Inmate 2!
Inmate 2 is sent reeling to the ground, incapacitated and crying out for mama.
Security Guard 3 is overcome by the intense pain. He is only able to clutch at his own face and sob loudly.

+ 2 Bloodlust(Now 48%): Witnessing Intense Pain

super-pop caps in those brothers
You carefully take aim and put one in the side of Security Guard 3's head.
Security Guard 3 cries out one last time before collapsing like a sack of potatoes.
+ 5 Bloodlust(Now 53%): Another One Bites the Dust
Your Bloodlust level is now at Suspicious. All this death and violence is taking its toll on you, and you are losing your ability to restrain yourself when performing kills. Your facade begins to crack once again, this time in a visible manner.

Your revolver is now empty, and needs to be reloaded.

The other inmates celebrate their victory. Clearly, the security guards never stood a chance against six insane inmates (you included). The rest of the inmates (the ones that didn't get shot, anyways) come on over to you, hostage in tow.

"Sometimes I wonder why I invite all these ungrateful idiots at all." One of the surviving inmates states as he surveys the carnage caused. "I just wanted to throw a little head-juice party, and my own guests show me no respect! We gotta find the rest of our guests. I bet they're wriggling around here someplace all white and fat and full of head juice. Come on, everyone!"

The rest of the inmates take off and start running to the left hallway from the bathrooms in search of more security guards to kill (and in search of freedom, too), leaving you behind in the cafeteria with the bodies. You're surrounded by corpses and about-to-be corpses. Might be a good idea to loot everything and catch up with the other inmates. Strength in numbers, after all.

Security Guard 1 (DEAD) armed with Nightstick
Security Guard 2 (Near Death, Bleeding) armed with .40 Pistol
Security Guard 3 (DEAD) armed with Pump Shotgun

Inmate 1 (Near Death, Massive Bleeding, Arm Blown Off) armed with Nightstick
Inmate 2 (Near Death, Bleeding) armed with Baseball Bat

WEAPONS
SHARD OF GLASS
SYRINGE
HAMMER
.38 REVOLVER (0/6 rounds) RELOAD!
SAWN-OFF DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN (0/2 rounds) NO AMMO!

OTHER ITEMS
CLOTHES (Hospital)
FOOTWEAR (Spare Pair of Shoes)
HEADGEAR (Smiley Mask)

AMMO
.38 SPEEDLOADER (1)

BLOODLUST: 53%
People Killed/Deaths Witnessed: 6/8
Game Over Count: 1
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 09:10:58 PM by tber123 »

Use the rest of the syringe, then reload revolver. Also loot everything, and if there are shotgun shells reload the DB shotgun.

take a break and maybe find a soda to drink

make doc heal everyone

There were a few more screenshots and poses on the last post but they didn't make the final cut. Here's an update with more screenshotting and posing. Took two whole hours straight to pose instead of an hour, but it was worth it.

I can pose quite fast and with JUST A BIT of skill. I'm available around August 5th if this is still going by then (including Face Posing and Eye Posing)

Shameless ego inflation

jerk off to relieve stress

put the cum in your inventory for later

go to bathroom
take massive stuff
put stuff in inventory
jerk off to relieve stress

put the cum in your inventory for later

Jesusu forget Nix, stuff then cum, whats next, piss?

piss on floor

Remember kids, never give the blockland forums ideas.