Author Topic: Officers  (Read 2873 times)

I am a officer! But thats not all. There is 1 thing I think would be handy for the cops. A portable criminal file thingy( to see who has been naughty).
The reason for this is because while on duty yesterday, I was attacked by someone who I had recently put in Jail for criminal acts. First, he killed my horse. Then, he attacked me. Then I thought to myself, can I  stun him? So I took a hit on him with my stun baton(batton?) and it said False Arrest. He finished me off and I had to respawn. I believe it happened to me twice. So something that shows criminals without going to the station would be kind of handy.
Ill be playing Aot, I will check back later.

SC: Sabasuse
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 09:02:26 PM by JubeiX90 »

I am afriad that is one of the carrer risks of being a cop. Its in the job description.

Killing a cop is not a crime?

Ofcourse it isnt. If it was, then us Criminals would need a base to check what cops are on.

Most crims gang up on certain cops... (ALWAYS fun to do)

Pshh..

You cops suck, you guys whine and bitch because I kill you all the time in the wilderness because you guys suck at running... all you do is chase with a stun baton, not realizing that I have a magic crossbow aiming at your head..

PShh >:( hate you cops. Btw, I arrest myself lol, just to keep the cops from adoring themselves even more than they do normally.

Moogle, you have a serious temperamental problem. As for the officers, not all are bad. There are some good cops, and some people like myself who were cops, but lost it because of cheap people like cop killer, who made 3 different accounts that had the same name, with "I" replacing the "L" in certain places (made with the old font where lower-case l and upper-case I looked the same) Then commiting crimes with one and switching to a clean account so that everyone would hot him with the baton and get "police abuse"

i lost 2 accounts to false arrest fakers grrrrrrr.
and as far as me adoring myself, thats the biggest line of sh|t i have ever heard.
Have you heard of my policy? If you aren't a repeat offender i let you pay off your crimes. if you go over 150 then you get the whacky stick to the face.

and I find it interesting that a criminal is accusing a cop of being self centered. all you do is sit outside of port and kill whoever decides they wanna go do a dungeon. or maybe you feel especially cruel so you go to the log challenge and wait until they get about halfway up and the FWWIP. 30 minutes of work down the drain plus 500 hundred dollars.
*spits on moogle and walks off*

Both parties kill people in the meadows. But more often than not, a neutral person starts it.
I lost my police status by accidently arresting myself after writing in *mostly* caps. I capatalize all abbreviations, and I used a lot of them. I get demerits every once and a while, mostly on accident. They build up, and then when you step inside the imprison box, BAM, you lose it.
Most criminals and cops annoy me. But what I really can't stand are gangs.
Also, there is a large number of cops who think that:
1. They can arrest anyone who kills them.
2. They can arrest anyone who bugs them.
3. They can arrest anyone who is working with criminals.

A couple people bashed me for breaking those "laws", and ended up paying  their fines. You weren't a victim of account swapping. You were just stupid enough to make up your own laws, not read who was a criminal, or mis-target someone and hit another person.

However, most criminals bug me more than cops, but I hang out with both groups. I'd just forget your little "gang" ideas, and try and unify all the cops or criminals. You might end up with some interesting battles then.

A few cops can be complete *ssholes. One is Spyre, and another is Politez Marco. You can be buying something and they'll arrest you. They don't give you a chance to repent, and sometimes they keep stunning you while you're jailed. Once Marco stunned me and threw me in the volcano. It's not a good thing.

EDIT: VV he's got me there.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 06:23:58 PM by Maveric »

Badspot

• Administrator
If you can't stand being arrested, stop comitting crimes.  It's that simple. 

Or just run away, far away, so far, that it is like 10 terrain repeats! Muahaha!

Wheres the fun in that? running in the repeats is more boring than being in jail.

I rode a horse north for about an hour straight once.

I just changed my movement keys & put a weight on my space bar to see if BS did anything crazy up there.  :cookieMonster:

did you find anything?