Author Topic: Hacked  (Read 2581 times)

I have no clue what happened, but when I logged on my to character, I was naked and alot of my items were gone. I couldnt put on any clothes... I highlighted the cloth and selected use but it appear on my body. I went to hide somewhere and logged out to see if it was a simple bug. It wasnt, and the rest of my items disappeared. What is going on!?!?

When was the last time you logged on?

Just a few minutes ago. I opened up the game and logged on to find my items disappearing.

Does anyone know whats going on?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 02:45:19 AM by JubeiX90 »

have you ever mentioned your password? maybe you typed it twice and accidently in global? does it begin with "t" or "y" as that makes it more likely you did this. Its just bad luck, anyone can get hacked some way or another.

My stuff was diasappearing when I got on the first time, then I logged out and logged back in and the rest of the stuff was gone. I don think someone could get on my person and drop that stuff in only 5 seconds. And also I couldnt use any items.

No. I was going to leave on one of my banks just to let it drop gold but then I forgot to. But no I have never muled before.