Author Topic: Jake's modeling/poster services [TOPIC/PRICE CHANGE $1,- ≠ €1,-] [PAGE 9]  (Read 16305 times)

Steam credit don't pay no bill son.

do you accept payment in african blood diamonds

Is this a type of no refund deal?
I would love to pay you to make item models, but sadly I've ran out of money, I love your work though,
Very impressed with how you set out the forum post, and the models, Very detailed
In the future, I may pay for a few things here and there.

Can I purchase your service for make a 5 of posters of Me and my friends and Vehicle that my friend and I made it? but how?

Is this a type of no refund deal?
I would love to pay you to make item models, but sadly I've ran out of money, I love your work though,
Very impressed with how you set out the forum post, and the models, Very detailed
In the future, I may pay for a few things here and there.

I won't stop working on your models until you are satisfied with how they look.

Can I purchase your service for make a 5 of posters of Me and my friends and Vehicle that my friend and I made it? but how?

First of all you require a Paypal account, then you contact me on steam by adding anroca123. after that you send me the required funds for your request.

READ BEFORE REPLYING
Prices

All payments will go trough Paypal, my paypal e-mail is arnodoesburg@hotmail.com
Right after I recieve the payment, I'll start streaming the modeling process on http://www.twitch.tv/jakeblade
Most of my models take about 1-3 hours to be made depending on the complexity.

The problem with this is now people will expect payment for anything they're contributing to a game.
I feel that JakeBlade is skilled enough to sell his services, but I know for a fact some noobs will leach onto this concept and try and sell their services.

Ik but I can't find anroca123 on steam because it said no result, Jake can you try find my steam name is Master King Deaddude

The problem with this is now people will expect payment for anything they're contributing to a game.
I feel that JakeBlade is skilled enough to sell his services, but I know for a fact some noobs will leach onto this concept and try and sell their services.

Why would you care, nobody will ever use their services anyway?

scripting and modeling are easily marketable
building maybe if it's like a really big project and they are highly experienced
eventing... moreso than building lol

I guess it all comes down to who's paying, who's working and how much lee-way there is between both groups

Why would you care, nobody will ever use their services anyway?
I think what he's getting at is that though nobody will use their services, we may see a flood of new people trying to market themselves, but none of them being up-to-par with services such as your own.

Ik but I can't find anroca123 on steam because it said no result, Jake can you try find my steam name is Master King Deaddude

I linked my profile under the contact section.

I just got back from work and got about 6 messages from people who need models and such, this is going to be a busy week.
The prices right now are very low because I wanted to see this getting set up, In 1 week prices will be changed to a bit more realistic value.

Be sure to PM me if you need me, or just simply add me on steam by clicking here.

If you order for more than a total of $5,00 you get a free portrait poster of yourself (or a friend, idc really)!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:27:58 AM by JakeBlade »

Hired Jake to make me some brick switch models. After only 1 hour he made amazing progress. Really happy with this service. :D

JakeBlade is the cool cucumber.

Everyone give him your money.