Poll

How often do you play Warframe per week?

1 Hour
10 (20.8%)
1-3 Hours
3 (6.3%)
3-6 Hours
3 (6.3%)
6-12 Hours
7 (14.6%)
Daily
25 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - Update 16 is out!  (Read 130620 times)

Fighting Vor with starter equipment is NOT EASY

starter equipment is laughably bad compared to everything else, and Vor has his abilities scale with players' level so he's pretty much always a bullstuff boss.

these two facts make Mercury a somewhat unpleasant experience

Defeated him with multiple revives

holy wow warframe is really fun
i can play these games so good on my new pc it's like aaa

edit: NO

Play with others
stressing this point harder: if you intend to just solo your way through everything, bosses and some missions will range from "really hard" to "hellish" even with decent gear. play with a friend (or a random guy off region chat) and the range will go down to "pretty challenging" or even "cakewalk", depending on said friend's loadout.

also:
die in multiplayer? your friend(s) will get a window of time (~15sec) to revive you back to full health.
die solo? GAME OVER YEAAHHH (unless you want to waste revives, which is generally a bad idea)

basically don't play solo, unless A) you're sure you can take it or B) you have a death wish.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 11:26:25 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Vor wouldn't be as much of a problem if newbies actually got a Selection of weapons to start with
like maybe allow them to chose their Primary between the Braton, Strun and Boltor or something?
then players can pick a wep that more fits their playstyle rather than being stuck the with MK1-braton.

>Boltor

Hehehe no. We want them to have a choice.

Never used the boltor so idk
what about the Latron instead?

idk man, just give everyone an Ogris maybe

well we should give them a choice between 3 decent-good weapons and not just 1 absolutely stuffty one that has a direct upgrade to it.

jesus christ though what if there was a MK1-LATO or MK1-SKANA that would be horrifying

also, can I have a hand farming the Phobos bossfight for trinity parts?

jesus christ though what if there was a MK1-LATO or MK1-SKANA that would be horrifying
no one would be able to beat vor.

really I just feel that the MK-1 Braton should be removed completely and replace it with the braton if anything.

also I guess I can help any newbie players like Purplemetro and breadfish
I have a Nova with Soma, Kunai's and Kestrel
and a Valkyr with a Reaper Prime.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 02:21:54 PM by Flatflyer »

If anyone really needs help
Showdown997

is there any reasons as to why I can't build the tenno specters?
I have the BP, all the materials and above the minimum conclave ranking and I still can't build it.