Author Topic: Ephialtes: Random RTB Ban and claim that I am Spencer  (Read 20818 times)

Love how this guy gets banned for appearently being spencer when there is no proof what so ever. Gj Blockland community
The circumstantial evidence was strong. His account was Sogeking, who spammed Badspot's server with gore in an identical fashion to Spencer and one other alt of his within a very short timeframe. Spencer2014 is one of Sogeking's past names. This fellow talks like Spencer, acts like Spencer, is very quick to defend Spencer (who is an ignorant douche), and shares an avatar pattern with Spencer. That's prettymuch enough.

I talk like YourBuddyBill, act like YourBuddyBill, am quick to defend YourBuddyBill, and use the exact same avatar as YourBuddyBill, and ingame the two accounts have swapped names than on the forums. I am an alt of YourBuddyBill. It's pretty damn blatant and frankly I'm surprised so many people didn't know.

The circumstantial evidence was strong. His account was Sogeking, who spammed Badspot's server with gore in an identical fashion to Spencer and one other alt of his within a very short timeframe. Spencer2014 is one of Sogeking's past names. This fellow talks like Spencer, acts like Spencer, is very quick to defend Spencer (who is an ignorant douche), and shares an avatar pattern with Spencer. That's prettymuch enough.

I talk like YourBuddyBill, act like YourBuddyBill, am quick to defend YourBuddyBill, and use the exact same avatar as YourBuddyBill, and ingame the two accounts have swapped names than on the forums. I am an alt of YourBuddyBill. It's pretty damn blatant and frankly I'm surprised so many people didn't know.

So you are to tell me spencer can't have any friends? Don't you ever think that it was him aiding spencer instead of him being spencer directly? That's not proof, that assuming they are both the exact same through "pattern" when it could just be a trend with them.

The circumstantial evidence was strong. His account was Sogeking, who spammed Badspot's server with gore in an identical fashion to Spencer and one other alt of his within a very short timeframe.  Spencer2014 is one of Sogeking's past names. This fellow talks like Spencer, acts like Spencer, is very quick to defend Spencer (who is an ignorant douche), and shares an avatar pattern with Spencer. That's prettymuch enough.

Anyone could do that though.  I could do that but would it make me spencer?  Clearly they are friends, but to claim he is spencer is a bit extreme.  I do not agree with lightbulb's actions on these forums, but I know he is not spencer.

Anyone could do that though.  I could do that but would it make me spencer?  Clearly they are friends, but to claim he is spencer is a bit extreme.  I do not agree with lightbulb's actions on these forums, but I know he is not spencer.
everybody is loving spencer or badspot

So you are to tell me spencer can't have any friends? Don't you ever think that it was him aiding spencer instead of him being spencer directly? That's not proof, that assuming they are both the exact same through "pattern" when it could just be a trend with them.
Again, while not technical proof, the circumstantial evidence (and Spencer's inability to socialize with anyone properly) and timing of the Sogeking incident is such that most people believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is Spencer.
everybody is loving spencer or badspot
Everybody is rotondo.

Again, while not technical proof, the circumstantial evidence (and Spencer's inability to socialize with anyone properly) and timing of the Sogeking incident is such that most people believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is Spencer.Everybody is rotondo.

I'm not yet proven. I happen to know who lightbulb actually is, and he's not spencer. That isn't even enough proof to prove that he's spencer, anyways.

I'm not yet proven. I happen to know who lightbulb actually is, and he's not spencer. That isn't even enough proof to prove that he's spencer, anyways.
then tell us???

then tell us???

Just some friend I know who happens to change his name a lot because him and spencer forget around on games.

Just some friend I know who happens to change his name a lot because him and spencer forget around on games.
Enough for the forums to ban him anyway. Known idiots aren't well-liked. It's quite possible that he and Spencer have been sharing the key, as well.

Enough for the forums to ban him anyway. Known idiots aren't well-liked. It's quite possible that he and Spencer have been sharing the key, as well.

First part is correct, second isn't.

Seeing Kalphiter flail around is funny.

Also for the banned users of RTB, maybe if you weren't complete assforgets  maybe, just maybe you wouldn't get banned.

First part is correct, second isn't.
Ok, let me put it this way: He acts so much like Spencer that nobody wants him around and nobody cares if he's actually Spencer or not.

And here is you.
it's pretty obvious

i mean, do you know spencer at all? it's so obvious it's painful.

gullible