Poll

Do you like this and should i make more?

Yes i like it and you should make more!
49 (67.1%)
No, i hate it and you should not make more.
12 (16.4%)
I like it, but do not make more.
2 (2.7%)
No, i do not like it, but make more.
10 (13.7%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Tumble Bottle V4 (WITH DAMAGE OR WITHOUT)  (Read 9002 times)

Might wanna move the model out a bit more. The players hand pokes through the other side.

Might wanna move the model out a bit more. The players hand pokes through the other side.
That is a old picture, in the download it is back more and the model is smaller.
NOTE: It was in the testing stages when i took the pic so that is why it is not v2.
Also i am making a beer model.

Some people tell others not to release their first add-on.

Glad they didn't get to you.

Some people tell others not to release their first add-on.

Glad they didn't get to you.
Ikr.

Atleast like, 2 more.
Why?No one really downloads people's first add-ons, and some other people are just too lazy to do it.Don't excpect too much we are a small community.If you want more downloads try, and put it on Rtb.Through Rtb people don't have to do all the work, and it's open to everyone on blockland who has Rtb.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 12:19:25 AM by Kevso11 »

Why?No one really downloads people's first add-ons, and some other people are just too lazy to do it.Don't excpect too much we are a small community.If you want more downloads try, and put it on Rtb.Through Rtb people don't have to do all the work, and it's open to everyone on blockland who has Rtb.
RTB will not take it cause RTB says missin file.

not to sound like a richard, but it seems like you just combined the skis' tumble "script" and the spear together

RTB will not take it cause RTB says missin file.
Then that's probably why your not getting many downloads if this add-on is missing an important file, people don't wan't to risk it breaking thier blockland.

>reads server.cs...

Ctrl+H
Find: spear
Replace with: tumblebottle
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 02:07:10 PM by Electrk »