57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 430706 times)

Udyr
Alistar
Amumu
Dr. Mundo
Warwick

All good junglers right there.

Udyr
Alistar
Amumu
Dr. Mundo
Warwick

All good junglers right there.

Warwick not so good but others are, start with udyr/amumu easiest in that list. Udyr is easiest imo

Yeah don't jungle with Yi.

Relies way too much on the Q bonus damage chance.

Just a question I've been meaning to ask, how are top and mid roles?

Just a question I've been meaning to ask, how are top and mid roles?
If you're asking how they are to be top / mid, well, fun! Its either 1v1 or 2v1 if you're top, depending on weather they have a jungler or not. If it's 2v1 you level up faster than the opponents, because exp from minions doesnt get split up between players, it just goes straight to you. By about 12 minutes in you're about 2-3 levels ahead of them depending if you were killing minions or got a kill or 2.

It's really fun unless your lane counters / zones the fk out of you.

Also it sucks when the jungler doesn't know how to gank. >_<

god damn

and i though akali fell off SUPER hard as i leveled up. 3 games as her. 16/3/12 with a triple, 21/9/4 (we lost because i had darius syndrome) with a quad (almost a penta but their zyra had rylais so forget), and 16/4/12 with a quad. it's like everyone's level 5 again.

If you're asking how they are to be top / mid, well, fun! Its either 1v1 or 2v1 if you're top, depending on weather they have a jungler or not. If it's 2v1 you level up faster than the opponents, because exp from minions doesnt get split up between players, it just goes straight to you. By about 12 minutes in you're about 2-3 levels ahead of them depending if you were killing minions or got a kill or 2.

It's really fun unless your lane counters / zones the fk out of you.

Also it sucks when the jungler doesn't know how to gank. >_<
Yeah I know how exp splits and stuff what I meant was how does that classify as a role.
Roles are things like carries and supports, not what lane people go to.

Yeah I know how exp splits and stuff what I meant was how does that classify as a role.

Because there are so many champions that play top and mid its easier to categorize them as Top and Mid roles instead of Tank,Carry,Bruiser etc.

They can easily be roles.
Top is more idle than mid. Mid needs to be able to jump places in times of emergency, where top can't really run to help bottom.
You probably wouldn't stick Nasus mid, and you wouldn't stick LeBlanc top.

top lane usually has bruisers that anti-carry and don't help the team early-early mid game. the only time you'll see more than two people in that lane is when someone's ganking, so it's mostly 1v1. there are a few ap carries like kennen/vlad who can top a bit better than they can mid, but it's only because they have decent range and excel at out-ranging.

mid lane is the ap carry who has the most important and play-making lane. from mid you can gank top or bot, help invade, steal wraiths (if you're like vlad, zyra, etc.) and help contest/take dragon. some people will lane someone like talon or pantheon mid, but it's not viable in high-rated play.

and of course, both of these lanes rely on countering the forget out of the other so they can be useless.

talon mid to counter kass!

Yeah don't jungle with Yi.

Relies way too much on the Q bonus damage chance.
I don't know. I was able to get blue and red without a leash. Even without a potion. And I wasn't lucky with the bonus damage.

I don't know. I was able to get blue and red without a leash. Even without a potion. And I wasn't lucky with the bonus damage.
If you're not lucky with the bonus damage then it's gonna be a pretty slow jungle.

If you're not lucky with the bonus damage then it's gonna be a pretty slow jungle.
and he's a completely useless melee-carry, and melee-carries are tier-stuff champions because they're not ranged.

Ehh. I saw the build on spectator, and those are supposed to be high-level games. He was doing really well.