Author Topic: Whats your favorite gun  (Read 4375 times)

M16A3 best gun I seen my life.

They are unreliable and made of plastic, they jam constantly and the ak47 is a far superior weapon, although I would grab a lever action or a break action shotgun first.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 11:59:58 PM by Thompson »

MP7 RED DOT ACOG EXTNDED MAGZ BECUZ I CAN GO 39393939/1 IN MW3 B) B)

They are unreliable and made of plastic, they jam constantly and the ak17 is a far superior weapon, although I would grab a lever action or a break action shotgun first.

The Blutslager.
that's not how you spell the overdose
(the decreased regen from the blutsager means you can die from being set on fire with a non-degreaser flamethrower and you're not going to be consistently hitting good players with needleshots. the overdose lets you move faster and run away, which is what you should be doing as a medic when confronted with an enemy with no allies around or a handicapped pocket)

MP7A1 and P90 are both good. So hard to choose...

>Conversation about guns
>Everyone involved is instantly trying to make themselves look intimidating

>Conversation about ponies
>Everyone is instantly a little girl or homoloveual.

>Conversation about guns
>Everyone involved is instantly trying to make themselves look intimidating

>Conversation about ponies
>Everyone is instantly a little girl or homoloveual.
he was parroting the "M16A3 ISN'T A GOOD GUN EVEN THOUGH I'VE LITERALLY NEVER FIRED A GUN IRL" argument
that deserves a condescending response

he was parroting the "M16A3 ISN'T A GOOD GUN EVEN THOUGH I'VE LITERALLY NEVER FIRED A GUN IRL" argument
that deserves a condescending response
I've shot one, plastic pieces of stuff, I jammed it three times, it might not have been cleaned properly or something, or the ammo wasn't quality, but judging by the history of the thing and what I've heard about it from my uncle, it sucks.

I've shot one, plastic pieces of stuff, I jammed it three times, it might not have been cleaned properly or something, or the ammo wasn't quality, but judging by the history of the thing and what I've heard about it from my uncle, it sucks.
YOU SHOT A GUN

WOW THAt'S SCARY

no civilian version of the m16a3 exists