Author Topic: iOS Jailbreak/Android Rooting Megathread - Next JB coming @ iOS 7.0  (Read 22570 times)

I've heard that the next attempted jailbreak will be 7.0, but obviously we won't know if it can be broken until it gets here. We play the waiting game!

In the meantime, I'm keeping my 4s on 6.0 with a jailbreak.

In terms of tweaks, i recommend JellyLock or Atom for a unique lockscreen with some customizable shortcuts. Look 'em up on Cydia!

In terms of lockscreen tweaks, I like Stride (custom swipe pattern lock)
It's fairly simple to use and easy to mess around with.

Also,
In terms of tweaks, i recommend JellyLock or Atom for a unique lockscreen with some customizable shortcuts. Look 'em up on Cydia!
Can't seem to find JellyLock, was there a source you needed?

Read title as "Next Jelly Bean coming @ iOS 7.0", got horribly confused.

Read title as "Next Jelly Bean coming @ iOS 7.0", got horribly confused.
It's the new appledroid

I've heard that the next attempted jailbreak will be 7.0, but obviously we won't know if it can be broken until it gets here. We play the waiting game!

In the meantime, I'm keeping my 4s on 6.0 with a jailbreak.

i jailbroke mine running 6.1.3 with Redsnow (Semi-Untethered)

Is jailbreaking an older iPod touch worth it? My friend has a 2G and wants to know if he's going to be able to do anything. Right now he can't get any apps from the app store because his iPod isn't a high enough version.

Is jailbreaking an older iPod touch worth it? My friend has a 2G and wants to know if he's going to be able to do anything. Right now he can't get any apps from the app store because his iPod isn't a high enough version.
If it's an MC (Or PC if it has an engraving) model just lose hope and let it collect dust. If it's a MB version crack it with Whited00r.

do you have iphone 4/3gs and ios 6.1.3 and want to jailbreak? ill help
That'd be nice, I have an iPhone 4

I've recently reacquired my iPod 4g, which I haven't updated from 5.1 since I last used it. Should I jailbreak it now, or is there a way to update to specifically 6.1.2?

inb4 iOS 6.9 then iOS 6.99 then iOS 6.999

i've decided to do a semi-untethered jailbreak

help
the iphone is just sitting there with a lit, but still black screen

nevermind i did a hard reset
gotta do the entire process again

still not rebooting after a second attempt
well forget this i'll just wait for ios7 then
unless executive can help
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 04:46:30 PM by auzman466 »

Also,Can't seem to find JellyLock, was there a source you needed?

Try this

My friend uses stride, it's pretty cool. But i like the functionality of JellyLock/Atom.

i've decided to do a semi-untethered jailbreak

help
the iphone is just sitting there with a lit, but still black screen

nevermind i did a hard reset
gotta do the entire process again

still not rebooting after a second attempt
well forget this i'll just wait for ios7 then
unless executive can help
whats wrong what happened
Just redo it that happenes to my sisters iPhone 3GS make sure you have the iphone 3,2 .ipsw

should i stick with 6.0.1 or update to something sooner like 6.1.2 for fully untethered?