Author Topic: 12 year olds stab girl...  (Read 4759 times)

I started using the internet when I was 9. I've become progressively more stupid so I don't see your point.
I'd say the blockland forums proves this statement true.

Some kid in ny homeroom got suspended for fingering his girlfriend in the bathroom. No joke.
port as a kid

They believed this story, which is idiotic in the first place. So they went and stabbed another human being to "please" him. Wow.

Just 18 more days until I can join them

They believed this story, which is idiotic in the first place. So they went and stabbed another human being to "please" him. Wow.
Not only did they believe the story, but they didn't even believe the correct story.

Here's Slenderman in full:
He's tall, well dressed, slender, and has no face.
Don't look at him, bad things happen, like indescribable death.
Can't run.
???
Nothing else. No 'cult leadership'. No 'romance'. No 'kill people to please him'. He is in no way within the same universe as any other creepypasta character. There is no 'Slendergal'.

I didn't even find Slenderman interesting in the first place. But all these 12 year olds drove the entire thing straight through the Earth. It's irredeemable if you've seen some stuff. Avoid DeviantArt at all costs.

forget. I live in Wisconsin.
Remind me to stray away from the sixth graders here.

'Murica. land of the a-bit-too-free

'Murica. land of the a-bit-too-free
land the a-bit-too-free-but-complains-that-they-arent-free

at least they didn't do it for the Rake

land the a-bit-too-free-but-complains-that-they-arent-free

and-then-in-an-effort-to-limit-that-freedom-they-do-it-wrong-and-screw-up-and-we-complain-some-more

i didnt do it
i um
promise

i didnt do it
i um
promise
now thats exactly what someone who did stab a girl 30 times in the name of an internet ghost story would say

Now just wait for the kids who buried a friend in cement to please BEN

and you'd think the internet would've improved our youth...

I cringed extremely hard