Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1647781 times)

I haven't played on this server since august of last year, if i'm not wrong.

So anyone could update me? Can't join right now.

Server crashed, map is loaded, everything working out so far. A few things were lost, but not very important. Only a few of the outside builds and such.

:c
This is what happens when the host becomes the boss in boss battles.

This is what happens when the host becomes the boss in boss battles.

Of course, anything goes wrong from that point onward.

I haven't been on this for a while. It would be nice to hop back on some time.

Good thing I can't get hurt.

This happened the whole entire round. Lol.

I've had that happen to me before. Doesn't really affect anything

So I finally won with Penth, apparently it is possible still. The added weight really helps.

So I finally won with Penth, apparently it is possible still. The added weight really helps.
Yea, I remember when a rocket hits Penth and she goes flying across the map. Now she acts like she is heavy (Which is obviously good)

Only thing that still bugs me is the camera shake when you're hit with a rocket. Messed my aim up, not too major, but still. Penthy's still good.

I haven't been on this for a while. It would be nice to hop back on some time.
eh

Only thing that still bugs me is the camera shake when you're hit with a rocket. Messed my aim up, not too major, but still. Penthy's still good.
Not good for Penth Sisters!

Davidosss2003 (AKA It's Boshy Time) is now banned for two weeks for intentionally point spiting and being a general nuisance to the players. Blocklegend, HunterG, and Google Glass are witnesses to this.

I would have done a much lesser ban time however Davidosss2003 has a long history of being a royal pain and harassing players and admins.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:16:42 PM by Dr_Zegobob »