Author Topic: The New Halo Pack Update Thread  (Read 26561 times)

1: Models are most likely not gonna change.
2: The Wraith and Falcon are (now) on my list :)
3: I may consider making a variant of weapons w/out hands for peeps who prefur that, we'll see

1: Models are most likely not gonna change.
3: I may consider making a variant of weapons w/out hands for peeps who prefur that, we'll see
Ohh nice, don't know how the wraith is going to work though. You might want to variant the wraith with halo 2/3 settings. H2's wraith had turrets that, for some reason, could never fire. And halo 3's had one plasma repeater turret that did about 3/10 shield damage on legendary. Also: Anti-air wraith anyone? :P

Some suggestions for the falcon,
*Well an obvious passenger and gunner falcon, the gunner falcon if I can recall there was the MG variant and the Grenade launcher, its been awhile I've been away from reach.

Could we possibly see the banshee, ghost, and covenant drop ship: the phantom or the spirit?

Sorry for all the suggestions I'm the biggest halo fanatic you will ever meet, I was raised on the game.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS sorry for caps im just REALLY excited!!!!!!

what about brick arms hm?
Hey, that my job to model them. (when i remember.)

All of the weapons are too high poly and way too detailed.

really no replys??!?!
Stop expecting replies, Not much people go in Mod Dis

shut the forget up all of you complaining about his style and how it looks "out of place".

keep in mind that people have different tastes, sure it might not fit blockland for you but for others it'll fit.

seriously stop trying to change his style i think it's fine as it is.

shut the forget up all of you complaining about his style and how it looks "out of place".

keep in mind that people have different tastes, sure it might not fit blockland for you but for others it'll fit.

That what I was saying before. But no one cares about my comments.

midway must be making everything else in the halo history :D so exciting!

midway must be making everything else in the halo history :D so exciting!
Probably not

Probably not
i meant the ones that were fail he doesnt do (or will prob remake it) he leaves alone and the ones that werent even created he DOES do.