Author Topic: Grid Territory  (Read 895 times)

It's grid territory. Each color wants to dominate each other and gain the upper hand over the territory wars. The game is simple, you pick a color, and expand it for your team.

For each square of the grid, a color expands by one square in every possible facet. In the beginning, the starting square for each color dominates 9 squares at once. The team 'base' is the darker color for the team grid territory. If that is taken over, it is changed from the team it was originally, and turns into a normal team square for whatever color team took it over, and all of the other squares for that color are destroyed. Each square taken over adds one point to that team.

For five points, you can reinforce a square with a wall, making it take two turns to destroy.

The grid goes from 1-20 vertically, and A-T horizontally.

To capture territory, you would say something like "Red, A 15", and if there is a red square there, it captures the territory around it.

MAP:

Now for the rules. The first team you make a move for, that's the only team you can command. If somebody joined a team before you did, you cannot join that team. If your team has less than five points, you cannot build a wall. Each action is one turn no matter what.

Teams list:
Red:
Firecycle

Blue:
Nobody

Green:
Nobody

Yellow:
Nobody
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 07:34:55 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

Do the moves have to be connected to the original base?

If not, Red 9H

If so, Red C2

delete grid lines
use fill can
winrar

If so, Red C2

forget

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'll get rid of this if you want me to, Ike.

I don't get it...
I read OP also...

I don't get it...
I read OP also...

You can take over grid spaces and use points you get from taking them to make walls that make your spaces harded to steal, and I'm guessing that if you take a team's originating space they lose.

I'd like to play but I am sorta confused

It's actualy really simple:

You take spaces next to yours with each turn
Your foes can steal your spaces with a turn
Each take/capture gives you a point
5 points can be used to build a wall which makes your space require two turns to take
and I'm guessing that if you take a team's originating space they lose.

I call green.
Move one space to the right please?

I call green.
Move one space to the right please?
I call red?
Move one space to the right?...

I call red?
Move one space to the right?...

I already made a move as red.

But that's a good move, I go with that.

You have to call out the number and letter of the grid piece

Do the moves have to be connected to the original base?

If not, Red 9H

If so, Red C2

Yes, they do.
C2 claimed!