Author Topic: Im quiting Blockland, New authorization of key, name, and add-ons  (Read 2130 times)

Bye guys, I'm quitting Bl. Ive also given my KEY, ADD-ONS, and NAME to Ark5. He now has the right to do what ever the forget he wants with my add-ons.

EDIT: Fyi, I of course wont be on BL, if you want to talk to me, add me on skype or pm me on the BL forums.

BYE

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 02:07:00 AM by Badspot »

only noobs quit
you have to have no life to continue playing this game forever, :)

didn't you try to earlier

you have to have no life to continue playing this game forever, :)
far from it

didn't you try to earlier
Yes, but this time im giving away everything,

No one cares if you are going to leave, just leave. I don't understand why you bother whoring for attention if you are going to be gone anyways.

also, by saying you gave your key to him it is probably going to be deac.

No one cares if you are going to leave, just leave. I don't understand why you bother whoring for attention if you are going to be gone anyways.
Cause basically if I don't tell people who owns my stuff now, they are just going to flame him.

EDIT:
also, by saying you gave your key to him it is probably going to be deac.
deac?

Deactivated.

So giving him your key is a waste, and so is making this topic because you're leaving.

Deactivated.

So giving him your key is a waste, and so is making this topic because you're leaving.
Oh well. Thats not my problem anymore.

Bye guys, I'm quitting Bl. Ive also given my KEY, ADD-ONS, and NAME to Ark5. He now has the right to do what ever the forget he wants with my add-ons.

EDIT: Fyi, I of course wont be on BL, if you want to talk to me, add me on skype or pm me on the BL forums.

BYE

Your quitting attempt is in vain because now that key will be de-activated.

Your quitting attempt is in vain because now that key will be de-activated.

Okay than. Bye, leave already. No one is going to miss you.

Okay than. Bye, leave already. No one is going to miss you.
Fine. Locking.