Author Topic: A girl I've known since 1st grade is getting married.  (Read 1374 times)

Go to it, you seem like your really into her and just because she is getting married does not mean it will be awkward. Plus keeping in touch with her even if shes married is still good. create a 2nd car accident for her fiancé so you can win her back     
Seriously, this marriage is going to fail.
You could totally be there for her afterwards.

i've planted the explosives under the fiance's car, when do you want me to trigger

Go to it, you seem like your really into her and just because she is getting married does not mean it will be awkward. Plus keeping in touch with her even if shes married is still good. create a 2nd car accident for her fiancé so you can win her back     
what

While I appreciate the advice, I'm not really into her. Plus I forgot to mention she lives an hour and a half away and the wedding will be that far.
I mean I might still go to it but its like a year away
EDIT: Just realized I quoted you twice. lol whoops. Fixed
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 08:17:09 PM by Mister Cheese »

steal that man's bitch and make it yours

Getting married in your teens is a stuffty, stuffty idea. That's an easy way to get broke and cause unnecessary stress for both partners.

Kill the boyfriend and replace it with your own guy then when she's sleeping stick it in her pooper a hit.
brother don't know what hit em