Author Topic: Freinds and other people can't join server....  (Read 3287 times)

So I entered but i don't get what to put there...

Alright...then what happens now?

Read the links I posted on the earlier pages on how to find your router and portforward it.

forget...I don't get it....
it won't do anything...forget ME
Universal Plug n Play is on...but I still have to do wierd stuff that wont let me access so I PF!

Bump.

Also....is it posible that players aren't actually able to join if my datablocks limit is exceeded?

Bump.

Also....is it posible that players aren't actually able to join if my datablocks limit is exceeded?

What doesn't? Are you able to log into the router? Does nothing happen when you type 192.168.1.1 into the address bar?

DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS

WE CANNOT HELP YOU WITHOUT DETAILS
you getting mad..you needa  :cookie:

That isn't how it works. To log into your router, you need to open a web-browser (Safari/Firefox/Chrome) and type 192.168.1.1
False actually, some routers have different default gateways. You can check your routers DG by running "ipconfig" or your operating system's equivalent

False actually, some routers have different default gateways. You can check your routers DG by running "ipconfig" or your operating system's equivalent
I risked it and assumed it was the default. Regardless, I ended up showing him how to use netstat to find the default gateway.

I'm done trying to baby him through this though. He's simply not competent enough.

you getting mad..you needa  :cookie:
And how is that helpful to this situation
Pecon has the right to talk in all caps because of OP not providing details

So....does it have to do anything with the datablocks?

default password are usually: password, admin, administrator, or no password at all