Author Topic: Deadpool vs.  (Read 2452 times)

Listing everybody I know in order of appearance:

Deadpool vs Fanime 2012

Iron Man, Ice King from Adventure Time, Finn from adventure time (forget I just remembered Jake was the doge), somebody from Naruto, Kakashi, Ryu, Militarized Toad, Mario, and Luigi, Captain America, Pinky, Ariel, Altair, Link, Ash Ketchu- I mean Ketchum, Diglett, Domo, Waldo, Jedi, AN ADORABLE BEAR OH MY GOD, Sanic, is that Bayonetta?, Sniper, Black Rock Shooter, Power rangers, Female Deadpool, Pikachu, somebody from a disney movie, Reimu Hakurei, bunch of Sailor Moon people, some pokemon who's name I can't remember, HUNK, Albert Wesker, STAR Albert Wesker (I think), female Captain America, Sasuke, two other people who's names I can't remember, Master Chief, seriously I swear that's creepbear, Deadpool, Deadpool everywhere

Deadpool vs AM2 2012

Finn, Jake, two princesses or something, background Chun Li, Robin, Eevee, Pikachu, Ash, Femshep, somebody from Kingdom hearts, Hulk, Dante, Thor, Ryu, previously mentioned background Chun Li (Holy stuff is she wearing panties?), Snake, Yoko, Female Ash, SERIOUSLY I SWEAR THAT'S creepBEAR

Deadpool vs Anime Expo 2012

Black mage, Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto, Lara Croft (I think), Ultraman, Vegeta Simpson, Ryu, Akuza or something, Robin, that old guy from Dragon Ball Z who's name I've long forgotten, Katamari, Veiwtiful Joe or however you spell it, Finn from Adventure Time, Castle crashers, Deadmau5 or some stuff I don't know, Ezio, Stormtrooper, Static Shock (Holy forget how do I know this it's been like years since I watched that), Yoko (I don't know but she was in "When I'm bored" and I forgot her name), Thor, Korra, Ang (Maybe), Solid snake, Black gold saw, Black rock shooter, Miku, Chun Li, Donkey Kong, Batman, Pikachu, Goku, Ichigo (forget I forgot how to spell his name again) probably hollowed form or something I dunno, What the forget is that the cat from Alice in Wonderland, Power Rangers, the Extru- I mean TARDIS, was that creepbear?

Deadpool vs Comic-Con 2012

Link, somebody from Dragonball, another Storm trooper (Clone trooper? I dunno), Deadpau- no, that doesn't work, Deadmoo- no that doesn't work either- forget it, Deadpool with a Deadmau5 hat, more characters from Black Rock Shooter, Crossdressers, Ada Wong, Spongebob Rectanglepants, Supergirl/woman whatever, Darth Vader, TARDISes, female Waldo, OH LOOK MEGAMAN, female Captain America, Toad, Luigi, Mario, Wario, Princess Peach???, female Megaman because why not, Plusul (Forgot how to spell it, sue me) and Minun, Lara Croft again, I think, Mario, female Altair (Maybe it's a guy, I can't really tell), Chun Li, Artemis (I think), female neko R2-D2, BroShep and FemShep, Spiderman, Cookiemonster, two people from Star Trek who's names I can't be assed to find out, main character from Brave, Nyan Cat, Chewbakka, Green Lantern and Superman, Earthworm Jim?????, background Pikachu

Dude
We should all gather in one place at one of these expos or whatever dressed as the beta blockland minifigs, and proceed to waltz our way in screaming "ADMIN PLS", "CNA I B DOGE", and "NOOB"

Dude
We should all gather in one place at one of these expos or whatever dressed as the beta blockland minifigs, and proceed to waltz our way in screaming "ADMIN PLS", "CNA I B DOGE", and "NOOB"

no.

Dude
Lol, im in on that, lol.  JK

Deadpool = Awsome, *Favorite fighter in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Love all of his quotes..*

Dude

notice how none of the white people can dance

I noticed in the fanime video at 1:04, a girl walked into the camera holding a YOLO sign.
BRB, suiciding.

god what if you got a boner in that
oh man i could never do that

I noticed in the fanime video at 1:04, a girl walked into the camera holding a YOLO sign.
BRB, suiciding.

Notice how she was dressed like the grudge, lol.

Someone PLEASE make a .gif of 1:52 - 1:57 of the Comic-Con video.