Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 462340 times)

if not kimon then who are you
just some old guy who got his avatar privileges revoked due to cropped yiff, totally different from kimon.

just some old guy who got his avatar privileges revoked due to cropped yiff, totally different from kimon.
his last mistake

forget MY PLACE IS UNDER REVIEW

phantom forces is so much fun omg

i have a love hate relationship with phantom forces and i dont know why
yet i still keep coming back to it wtf

i have a love hate relationship with phantom forces and i dont know why
yet i still keep coming back to it wtf
its like drugs man

what did you do
I added a radio without a filter, but it's alright, I'm gonna spend the weekend to get the game compatible with FE

im rank 48 on that and ever since i bought the KS i have loved the thing like a baby
1063 kills with it so far, default everything

I'd play PF more if I had a better rig

im rank 48 on that and ever since i bought the KS i have loved the thing like a baby

I've been on the receiving end of this gun and i can confirm that he loves his KS like a baby

ever since i bought the KS
>buying unlocks
pathetic, 💯 REAL Phantom Forces pros know to save up to buy massive amounts of crates and keys

im actually kind of sad i played a lot yesterday when my friend was over without switching servers, so i went up 8 levels and unlocked a red skin even that i was pretty happy with, but then the server lost connection and my all the progress in that server was lost ):